Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hey guys. Just finished Chisel Cardio. Yesterday I did Max Hammer Strength, I just never got around to checking in. Yesterday I also did clean max in my house. My house desperately needed a deep cleaning. I also bought some paint samples at Lowes. I want to change the color up a little bit on a few walls. I also want to Michaels to get a painting we won at an art auction on our cruise framed. It will be ready in two weeks. I cannot wait to hang it up. Anyway, between cleaning, shopping and taking DS to swim, it was a busy day.

The Museum of Modern Art was a lot of fun. My younger DS is really into art. He identified Picasso and Mondrian at the museum. I was quite impressed. they also had a special event for kids there that day that we participated in. We met an artist for children's books and then the kids got to paint with the artist. It was a lot of fun. Later we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was pouring when we got out of dinner. We ran in the rain all the way to Penn Station and my boys thought that it was hysterical to try to get around all the slow people walking with their umbrellas. I refused to buy an umbrella for an 8 block walk, lol. Today I am going to take the boys and Baxter to the park and then I have papers to grade.

Deb- We are all off this week and I have to tell you, I seriously needed this break. I cannot wait for this union rep election to be over. The guy who is running against me is on Facebook and every time I post something about unions, he posts something about unions. It is annoying. He never posted anything before. . . now all of a sudden. I am hoping people see through him. I almost feel as if I am dealing with my sister. . . bipolar lunatic. Win or lose, I'll be happy when it is over. BTW- The Jungle Book was wonderful. You should go see it, ;).

Belinda- I loved the hammer and chisel series, but I am missing me some Cathe. I have created a rotation for next month. I really enjoyed that H and C had shorter workouts, so I made sure to make my rotation all shorter (less than an hour) for the most part. When we come back from Florida, I plan on getting started on Body Beast and incorporating shorter Cathe cardio workouts (premixes and newer videos). Then when school starts up again, I will see how it goes, probably just finish Body Beast and add Cathe cardio here and there. I will definitely do hammer and chisel again too.

Waving hello to Cookie. Miss you!

Kristin

Hi girls,

Yoga Body Makeover Series : D1:3. Core Power and XTrain Bi & Tric premix 1 is done.

Kirstin - have fun with your new rotation next week. Like your plan.

Debbie - I am a nut :p Good job on your eating and workout.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. I'm so happy it is Friday tomorrow, will work a half a day:) My friend from Long Island will be coming on Saturday, looking forward to the weekend.

Belinda - I like the name of the yoga series you are doing! Another one I haven't heard of LOL.

Kristin - I agree it's too difficult to use an umbrella in NYC. I'm wondering if you weren't even running if he would have:confused:, some people! It is great that your ds has an interest in art.

Goodnight:)

Hey guys. I just finished Hammer Plyometrics and Hammer abs. Two more workouts to go in the rotation. I have definitely leaned out and gained definition. I probably would have leaned out even more if I ate better. I fell off the wagon the last few weeks. Still I am happy with my results and ready to press on.

Not much else to report. Took the boys and the dog to the park yesterday. Today is just laundry day, whoopie!

Deb- Hope you enjoy your weekend with your friend from LI. Where is she from? I am off of exit 62 on the Long Island Expressway.

Belinda- How is Brawler doing with the shoes? Did you get the results back yet?

Kristin

Good afternoon,

I did Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and walked.

Kirstin - Brawler isn't doing so great with those shoes, He isn't dragging his feet, but he walks soooooooooooooooo slooooooooooow:D He doesn't like walking in them. Poor baby :( Yes, we have the results. He tested positive for Canine degenerative myelopathy.
It's like ALS in dogs, he has to 2 gene. He is on meds.

Debbie - this is the dvd I am doing right now. I had that dvd for years :http://www.amazon.com/Sara-Ivanhoes...8&qid=1461954282&sr=1-1&keywords=Sara+Ivanhoe

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Total Body Chisel done. One more workout in this rotation to go!

Getting my hair color touched up today and then possibly painting in my living room, if time permits. DS has a baseball game at 6, so we shall see. This week went by so fast. Isn't that always the way with vacations. I procrastinated and now tomorrow will be an entire day of planning for school, but the good news is I will basically be done with planning after tomorrow if all goes according to plan.

Belinda- Sorry to hear about Brawler. That stinks. Hopefully he will get used to the shoes soon.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Good evening,

I did my workout this morning, just getting around to post. I did Jenny Ford Step & Weights and 4. Lower Body Power Yoga.

Kirstin - thanks about Brawler :( It's sucks to see him like this. A few weeks ago, he was fine. We only can take him for walks for 10-15 min at a time. I hope he gets used to the shoes very soon. I am sure they don't feel natural to him :( How did your hair turn out and your living room?

Hi Debbie and Cookie:)

Good night, everyone.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Today I did Yoga Body Makeover Series : Power Seat Yoga and On the Ball Yoga (Bonus) = 60 min. I forgot how amazing Yoga on the Ball was. I feel all stretched out today. I also did Leslie Swanson 5 mile Challenge walk.

This morning DH and I cleaned out the garage a little more. My car is full with bags of cloth and ready for Goodwill tomorrow:)

Good night, ladies.

Hi,

Just wanted to stop by & say hi, it was a busy weekend and am catching up with work my deadline is tomorrow:eek:

I'll be back tomorrow with personals!

Good afternoon,

This morning I did ICE Metabolic Total Body premix #4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 60:11.

Debbie - hope you get your workout in today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hey guys. I finished Hammer and Chisel yesterday with Hammer Power. I really enjoyed this series and the rotation. I will definitely be doing it again. Today I was happy to rekindle my relationship with Cathe, lol. I did RWH Plyo Hiit 2 plus abs 2. It felt amazing and challenging in a much different way from Hammer and Chisel. Anyway. . . Living room is painted and we finally got a tv in the living room as well. Instead of working out (cardio) in the living room with my laptop, I can now have a real tv. It is a smart tv too, so if I decide to get Cathe Live at some point I can stream it right on the tv.

Belinda- I'm sure wearing shoes is so bizarre to the poor pup. I'm sure it will take time to get used to them. I like how my hair came out. The living room looks great too. The whole house is in a neutral tan color and in the living room we painted one wall an aqua blue, which now makes it a focal wall. We mounted the new tv on it as well, and it looks great. Very happy with it.

Deb- Weekends go way toooo fast, don't they? It is a sign that you had a great time though :).

Have a good night guys.

Kristin

Hi,

I didn't get my workout in today:( after tomorrow it will get better. I need to ask my boss for an extension the stores were such a mess this month & we had Kohls & JC Penney because of Mother's Day. Can you believe it's already May??

Belinda - Poor Brawler the shoes must feel so funny for him but hopefully with time he will get used to them. Thanks for the link will check that out later in the week:)

Kristin - My friend lives near Smithtown, I have to ask my SIL which exit can't remember LOL! It's great how different instructors work your body in different ways, that's the great thing about dvds. I like your pick of colors:)

Cookie - Waves hi

Hey girls,

my internet is going out a lot today? Maybe all that rain/thunder we having? Who knows! I did a 4 mile walk and abs today.

Debbie - I think you are right about the shoe for Brawler :) When we walk him, he gives me dirty looks :p Sorry to hear about all the mess in the stores. That doesn't sound like fun.

Kirstin - I agree with you on Brawler :) Poor dog! I keep telling my husband, the dog probably feels like me when I wear high heals. I think it will take him a few month to get use to the shoes. Glad your hair came out nice. I need a hair cut soon. Your living room wall sounds amazing. Post a pic :) We mounted our TV on the wall a long time ago when we painted our living room. Love it! Mine is gray.

Cookie - I hope you check in with us soon. I miss you, girl :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Burn Sets Bis and Tris all done! My arms are so pumped right now. With Hammer and Chisel, the workouts were mostly total body and the upper body exercises were really more focused on back, chest and shoulders. Bis and Tris were rarely worked in isolation, so I thought I would struggle with this workout today, but I was surprised with how strong I was in the bis and tris. I lifted 20# DBs for the standing dumbell curls :D. My arms are going to be sore tomorrow for sure!

Belinda- I'll definitely post a pic soon! I love the comparison: Brawler in shoes, you in heels. I really struggle wearing heels, lol. I am tall so I rarely wear them, lol.

Deb- I know May snuck up on us, but I am so glad it is here! Now the rain needs to go away, lol. I really am looking forward to this school year ending soon. We are having Mother's Day here at our house. I am going to be cooking. I don't want to burden my dad with everyone over his house and eating out is a real pain with my mom, unless it's Friday's. Anyway, I told DH I don't care about cooking and cleaning. I am happy just having my boys and being at home that day.

BB tomorrow. I have Great Glutes on deck. Should be interesting after hammer and Chisel. So many of those workouts were leg and butt focused. My butt got a nice lift the last few weeks, lol.

Kristin

Hi,

I squeezed my workout in today (happy dance) it was ICE Metabolic Total Body (my fav). I feel so much better when I workout, can't imagine if I couldn't. I guess I wasn't the only one who asked for an extension, my boss said she received so many calls.

Belinda - I'm sure your right about Brawler, TG his shoes aren't heels LOL. I always feel like I will face plant when I wear heels but I still do because I am short:) Did you walk in the rain today?

Kristin - It sounds like you will have a nice Mother's Day, maybe make something easy. I didn't realize H&C was leg and butt focused, sounds like something I would like.

Hi girls,

Today I did XTrain AOLIH remix # 15 Double Step and Disc Cardio - 42:04. I also did Leslie Swanson Mile Booster Walk. I am done for today.

I had to work off that cake that DH got us for my bday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did a quick ICE shoulder workout. We took DH's godchild to dinner & the movie "Jungle Book" in 3D. I don't think I have been to the movies in over 5 years. They renovated the movies in our town and the seats recline it was nice. I couldn't believe the price for a ticket & popcorn:eek: I felt like I was living underground for years because didn't know about all the changes at the movies:)

Belinda - I hope you had a nice birthday & enjoyed your cake! Awesome job with your workouts.

Kristin - It was a really good movie!

Hi girls,

Today I did Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulder premix #9 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 7)...45.38 and Leslie Swanson 1 mile Jog.

Debbie - thank you for the birthday wishes. :) Nice job yesterday. Glad you had fun with your godchild :)

That is it for me today. I see you all tomorrow.

Great Glutes done! Those pizza presses at the end, my GOD!

So my principal did a surprise observation on me today. It went really well. She was impressed with the project I had assigned and asked if she could have a copy to show the other teachers. I was happy she was happy with what she saw. . . but still annoyed that she waits until May to do a walkthrough. She is supposed to do five walkthroughs or each teacher she evaluates. This is my first walkthrough. At this rate, she will be doing a walkthrough the last day of school.

Belinda- Happy, Happy Birthday!!!! What is your favorite kind of birthday cake?

Deb- hammer and chisel works the legs in every single workout, lol. It isn't advertised as being leg focused, but my legs got sculpted, especially my butt, lol. I love the new recliner seats!!! I know it is expensive. I am really picky about what movies I actually pay to watch in a theatre now because of how expensive.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.