GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning to you all!

No workout Sunday due to lack of sleep and getting my DD off to the airport at 4am.

Today I am back in the game!

Warm up: RWH Shoulders and triceps.
BR BC Wk 3 day 3
Burn out: Core

Work and then errands.

Sherry: Nice job on your walks and easy run.

I miss her big time! She let me know that she arrived at the new apartment and is settled in for the day. Today she has lots of errands
to do.

Belinda: Great job on your yIoga workouts! I haven't done yoga in a LONG time. ;)

Spring cleaning again eh? I will be doing much of that in the next month seeing as my work time has eased up a bit. I have tons to catch up on for sure!

Hello to Allee! I hope that you are hanging in there and getting things done too.

OK Off to get things done!

Have a great Monday!
Heidi

Back to report my workout is finished!

Today's workout:
RWH: shoulders and triceps.
BR boot camp wk 3 day 3: with added weighted vest
3X through
Jump, push-up and tuck jump back
Push up and twist
Swing step w KB
Jump side lunge

Off to a well deserved shower and work

Make it a good one!

Good afternoon,

This morning I did ICE Metabolic Total Body premix #4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 60:11.

Heidi - not really spring cleaning. Just trying to get rid of a lot of stuff that been in boxes or I have no need for it anymore. Remember we had 2 houses a few year back. I have everything double :) In 5 years DH and are downsizing. Getting ready now, lol. Nicely done on your workout today.

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hi all!

WO done - dog walk, Spinervals Fitness 1.0, and TTM - floor work only. DD stressing about exams so now there's junk food in the house - ugh!

Belinda - That sounds like an interesting yoga wo - on the ball. Great wo's today, too. Good job cleaning up the house/garage. I take ballet class at a studio that's for adults only - all classes. It's nice that way - no recitals or dance moms to deal with, and no tutu's. Wear whatever's comfortable. It's doing wonders for my hamstrings, keeping them loose.

Heidi - Well that was quite the intense wo today. Did you have enough energy to make it through the day?

Hope you had a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Hey girls,

my internet is going out a lot today? Maybe all that rain/thunder we having? Who knows! I did a 4 mile walk and abs today.

Sherry - that sounds like fun :) how often do you take ballet class at a studio? Good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls,

Today I did XTrain AOLIH remix # 15 Double Step and Disc Cardio - 42:04. I also did Leslie Swanson Mile Booster Walk. I am done for today.

I had to work off that cake that DH got us for my bday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Belinda,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you had a wonderful day. Did you start the day with cake for breakfast?

Yesterday - dog walk, then DD had a soccer game.
Today - It was pouring rain, so much longer commute, hence no dog walk and no other wo. And feeling very tired right now.

I take ballet once a week at the studio. My level is offered on one evening and Saturday morning. I usually go to Saturday now, but once DD is done, I might change to the evening so I can do long runs on Saturdays.

So that's it for today. Be back tomorrow.

Hi girls,

Today I did Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulder premix #9 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 7)...45.38 and Leslie Swanson 1 mile Jog.

Sherry - thank you :) I had an amazing day yesterday. No cake for breakfast :) Great job on your workouts girl. Glad ballet is helping you and you enjoy it. Keep it up!

Hi Heidi :)

That is it for me today. I see you all tomorrow.

Hi all!

WO's done, and we're trying something new- heart rate training, which means slowing it waaaaaay down. So, dog walk for a mile, then 2 mile run, and finished with 45 minutes on the bike, with running and spinning done with hr 117-130. We'll see if this method helps me make progress.

Belinda - Nice wo's today. Did you get any new ones for your b-day? I am really enjoying ballet, and it is quite the wo, too. Question - are you rating and cataloging your dvd's as you work through them? Just wondering - that would be quite the project, but might be very useful.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee.

That's it for today. Be back tomorrow.

OI! TOUGH WEEK FOR ME!

Happy Friday to you all!

Been super busy with work, no sleep and migraines. ARGH!

I finally got a better nights rest last night.

Today:
BR BC Wk 3 Day 4: Only 1/2 of the program of the day. 12min. worth today
Sprint interval run 27min.

Showered and now its that time to head into work.

Sherry: Nice job on your heart rate training. Did you get your new band? :)

Belinda: Great job on XT and your jog! :) You sound like you had a lovely BD.

Sorry I am MIA but it has been crazy lately.

If for some reason I am unable to get back this weekend: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU BOTH! ♥

BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

Another 2 mile easy run tonight, plus dog walk and Total Body Stretching. This HR training is difficult, as in I need to manage going slower right now, and that means my stride is so short. Wearing on the legs and feet very differently.

Heidi - At least you got something in today. Lots of ((hugs)) for the migraines and no sleep. No, didn't get a new band yet. Life is a bit crazy right now. May need to wait until after soccer season/senior year are done.

Belinda - Nice weight work today. Hope you've recovered from your b-day celebration.

That's it for tonight. Be back tomorrow. At least the weekend is finally here!

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 61:52 is DONE.

Wishing everyone a great
Mother's Day tomorrow.

Have a great day and workout.

Hi all!

Another 2 mile easy run tonight, plus dog walk and Total Body Stretching. This HR training is difficult, as in I need to manage going slower right now, and that means my stride is so short. Wearing on the legs and feet very differently.

Heidi - At least you got something in today. Lots of ((hugs)) for the migraines and no sleep. No, didn't get a new band yet. Life is a bit crazy right now. May need to wait until after soccer season/senior year are done.

Belinda - Nice weight work today. Hope you've recovered from your b-day celebration.

That's it for tonight. Be back tomorrow. At least the weekend is finally here!

Great job on your run and Stretch. You must be using a HR monitor? Are you following a special HR program?

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 61:52 is DONE.

Wishing everyone a great
Mother's Day tomorrow.

Have a great day and workout.

Woohoo! Nice job! Are you following a new rotation?
Have a great day tomorrow!

Hi all!

WO's done much earlier today, but just getting a chance to post now. Up early this morning for a 3 mile run, then to ballet class, then took the dog on a walk when I got home, before showering and heading out with DD for shoes to go with her prom dress (she had her eye on a pricey pair but we found a better pair for a much lower price - love that!), then the afternoon with a friend at a scrapbook convention (we didn't "need" anything but just went for a few items. I think it's a close contest when we start adding up receipts). Now getting a quick bite to eat before DH and I head to the nursery for plants and then to get groceries so I don't have to go tomorrow. Think I'll be plenty worn out by the end of the night!

Belinda - Kuddos! I really like that wo, it is fun though I haven't done any of the muscle meltdowns yet. LOL on "what floats your boats"! Great way to make choices. :D

Heidi - Love how TTM really gets you even though it appears to be a simpler, not as intensive wo. Following Maffetone's Method for lo hr training. DH thinks it has helped him, and after talking to some folks, running at the higher than Maffetone heart rate may have been putting my body under "stress" so higher cortisone levels, stress eating, and hence the weight gain. So slowing it down quite a bit, and we'll see . . .

Looks like my sitting down time is over. Hope you are having a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.