Buff Badgers February 2016

mbmundt

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Had a great weekend. Enjoyed my "me" time very much! Saturday I did Yoga Max in the AM and then had my Tabata Bootcamp class which I continue to have so much fun with. Sunday was no workout. Cleaned my house so I at least got some activity. This morning I did Hardstrikes (cardio portion) with the 3 HB Tabatas.

Yesterday I found a recipe for a detox shampoo so I made that yesterday and tried it. My hair never felt so clean. It actually felt like it got out all the crap from the hair style products.

My sister and I went to visit an Aquaponics farm in Horicon on Saturday. So glad we went. Very interesting. They make a real good variety of lettuce and kales and some other things too. There lettuce is the best I've ever tasted. Better than the organic stuff in the store. There stuff is organic as well but tastes much better.

Saturday I started knitting a scarf with the loom for a gal that I work with. I had a hard time finding the colors she wanted and after walking up and down the isle a couple of times I spotted it.. I knew immediately that was it. Yesterday I finished the one roll of yarn so I have to stop in at Hobby Lobby this week and hopefully their shipment will come in. I made sure they had some on order before I bought the one roll that was left. It's going to look really sharp.

Picking out what college to go to is a big decision.

Gosh, can you believe we are in February.

Woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday night and took a while to fall back asleep so I did not get up and workout on Monday morning. So glad I worked out Saturday and Sunday. I started watching a movie while I walked on the elliptical on Sunday and I finished the Movie today while on the elliptical giving me 50 minutes of cardio. I added on a variety of plank work.

Nothing like awesomely fresh veggies. Glad you enjoyed it.

Hard to believe it's February too.

Good Morning!

Today I decided to go with LIS TriSets Upper Body. Had a good workout.

I hate those nights when you wake up and then have a hard time falling back asleep.

DH comes home today from snowmobiling. They had a long day yesterday. Put over 220 miles on the snowmobiles. They ran into some issues with the sleds and some of the trails were pretty bad he said. I think they are supposed to be getting hit with a bunch of snow today. Go figure, when they leave it snows. Oh well, that's one thing with snowmobiling. It's a hit or miss. That's why he always says "It snows, I gots to go". :)

Good Morning!

Today I decided to go with Athletic Step. I like that one. Gets the heart rate up there and its 47 min. Worked perfect for this morning.

DH got home about noon yesterday. Overall he had a good trip. Drove on some really good trails and some not so good trails.

Half way through the week!!!

It's great that your DH gets to enjoy some fun with the guys.

I did more elliptical cardio today. For some unknown reason my right shoulder has been bothering me so no weights this week. It's feeling better but have no idea why it was bothering me in the beginning. I watched another movie while on the elliptical and will pick up the other half tomorrow.

It's been a long week.

I wanted to come back at add that I decided to purchase Flex Train this morning. I realize that I needed to add something new to my collection. I haven't gotten anything since Ripped.

Good Morning!

This morning I did Pyramid Upper Body. Chest, Shoulders, and biceps definitely felt spent. Back and tri's felt good.

I love Flex Train.

I just noticed you changed your picture. Where was that taken?

I completely agree...it has been a looooonnnnnnggggg week!!

PUB was my first and all time favorite. My DVD player broke a while back and it was stuck in it. I almost reordered PUB with Flex Train but since it's an oldie I will try to catch it on sale.

The pic is sideways. For some reason it kept uploading that way. It's actually a pic of me but with it being sideways it can look like something else LOL. I have even thought that myself.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

We are finally at the end of the week. I still have been having a hard time getting moving in the morning. Once I do, I'm glad that I did but I have just felt so tired lately. This morning I did the majority of Cardio Coach Press Play. Did 8.25 miles. Could definitely tell the energy was lacking.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Brenda

Saturday was a rest day. Flex Train arrived so that was my Sunday morning workout. It's a great workout as I don't always feel like lifting heavy or doing a bunch of squats. However I do need to add something to my collection just for upper body. I truly like Xtrain.

Good Morning!

Saturday I did Turbo Barre Lower Body Express. I do not do well at those type of legs exercises. In reality its one of those that I should really do more often to build up that strength and endurance. Then at 9am I had my Tabata Bootcamp class. That went well. Sunday was no workout and this morning when I got up, I just didn't want to. So I decided to crawl back in bed and get some more z's. I pretty much dozed on and off until I had to get up for work.

I love the variety in Flex Train. I agree with you on XTrain. It's one I go to often.

My Tuesday workout was 45 minutes of elliptical cardio while watching a part of the movie Mad Money.

I don't do Barre style workouts or floor work. I am sure my body could use it. Probably would be a good alternate to the squats and lunges to tone up the thighs.

BTW my body surprisingly had DOMS from Flex Train. I was not expecting that due to the style of the workout but then again I shouldn't be surprised since there was leg work on the discs.

Good Morning!

This morning I did Cardio portion of Hardstrikes followed by 4DS Chest & Back. Felt good to do some cardio and weights.

I was actually surprised how sore I was Sunday from Turbo barre on Saturday. You may not be using weights but definitely working those leg muscles.

Mad Money... I don't know that I've heard of that movie. What is it about?

The plie's at the end of FlexTrain always kill me. I barely get the pulses out and then she does those little walks forward and back that just burn my thighs.

Got in another 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning.

Mad Money is an old movie. It has Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah. They work at Federal Reserve bank and smuggled millions of worn out dollars from the shredder daily.

Good Morning!

Today I did 4DS Kickbox and legs. I skipped the abs since I was running out of time.

Yesterday in the mail I got a flyer for ProHealth Care Walks for Cancer and I opened up the flyer and here in the center is a picture of me and two of my sisters and one BIL walking in last years walk. I had to do a double take. I got a kick out of it.

Then this organic food store that I buy stuff from was advertising for me and sent out an email yesterday to 265 people that had my picture on it and told them a little about me and that I'm offering exercise classes starting Feb 24 at my house. They need to sign up for 4 weeks and we'd meet every Weds from 6-7pm. My focus on this is for people that are new to exercise or intimidated by gyms. We'll see what happens.

Diane Keaton & Queen Latifah.. that's a good combination.

I bet you did a double look when you saw your picture in the flyer.

Today was RWH back, biceps and shoulders and the bonus abs segment.

Good Morning!

Today I did RWH LIHIT#2 followed with 4DS Shoulders, calves, and abs. Legs are feeling it a little from yesterdays leg workout. I had backed off on the weight some so I wouldn't be so sore. Glad I did.

Make it a great day!

Happy Friday!!

Today I did 4DS Bootcamp with Bi's & Tri's. Not sure what was going on but the weights felt heavy today. I managed to stick with heavy weights like I wanted but it was definitely harder than normal. Guess we'll have days like that.

Tomorrow DH and I have a couples massage for Valentine's day and his birthday. Very much looking forward to that.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Brenda

I was supposed to go out to dinner with some friends last night but all of sudden there was a prediction of snow and ice so we cancelled. Turned out there was no inclement weather and I was ticked because I was so looking forward to seeing everyone.

This morning was a short 30 minutes of elliptical cardio. It is very cold this morning.

No plans for Valentines on my end.

Good Morning!

Saturday I did 35 miles on the elliptical. Later I had my Tabata Bootcamp class. Saturday afternoon DH & I had our massages which were wonderful. Went for dinner Saturday night and that was nice. Yesterday morning cleaned the house and late afternoon spent some time with friends. Yesterday and today, I feel like my body is fighting something. Lots of sinus pressure and my ears feel funny. Hope it doesn't get any worse. Skipped my workout this morning. Opted to try and get some more sleep and put herbal ice pack over my eyes to try and help the sinus issues.

It's been very cold by me too and it snowed majority of yesterday and still snowing again this morning. A very light snow. Enough to make the roads slippery.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.