CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi [emoji4]

I did RWH Low Impact HiiT #2 today followed by extra back stretches. My low back is sore today. [emoji90][emoji13]

Nice jobs with the workouts today!! Damn , Nora, you work out LONG!!! .... Debbie, I don't thing Fitbit is accurate at all with calorie burn for running. I don't think it takes in account the intensity you're running at , just the steps. I am LOVING the ICE workouts. The workouts are fun, and there's so much leeway to modify and go less intense (and there is actually someone in the group doing the less intense version) or amp it up and go harder. ..... Thanks, Belinda, for keeping an eye out for me. .....Roxie, hope you had a good day today!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I did what Debbie did Monday. Used MM warmup ans stretch I need to find a different warmup tired of this one.

Flat Bench Press-40lbs
Barbell Rows-40lbs

Barbell Squats-40lbs
Stiff Leg Deadlifts-40lbs

Barbell Curls-35lbs
Close Grip Bench Press-35lbs

Nora-good job

Chris-good job today

Debbie-good job with running. I felt so out of sorts after getting up late and running around.

Belinda-good job with your workout

Full Body today and had a great workout! I started with the warmup of Gym Style Chest & Tri's and then I started my lifting. Same workout as last Wednesday but doing Supersets.

3 sets/8 reps - 1:30 minute rest between each Superset

SS#1
Dumbbell Military Press
- 21's
Dumbbell Squats - 25's

SS#2
Incline Barbell Press
- 75#
One-Arm Row - 35#

SS#3
Hammer Curls
- 21's
Lying Barbell Tricep Extension - 35#

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. Did my own stretching.

Roxie - Nice job yesterday!!! You did excellent with the weights, way to go!!!

Nora - You do workout a long time. I don't know how you do it. Excellent workout yesterday!!

Belinda - Nice job yesterday!

Chris - I know, FB calorie burns aren't that accurate. That's why you see me adding 110 calorie burns to my full body workout on Myfitnesspal. I just don't think FB knows how hard I'm pushing.

Howdie!!

Today I changed things up and did Yoga Relax. My body has been sore and it felt good to stretch out.

Have a great Wednesday!! [emoji248]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk on 21 Day- Stride, Stretch & Relax= 31 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 296

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #8 Warmup+ Cardio 1+Blizzard Blast+ Stretch = 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

KCM- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Legs & Glutes Premix= 19 Min
MV= 6.0
CB=156

Total calories burned= 907:);)

Chris- Great job yesterday with RWH Low Impact HiiT #2 today followed by extra back stretches. I know my workouts have been long, but I am desperate to loose some weight since the surgery and also to do strength workouts for my bone health. Also I have to workout because of MS, exercising reduces inflamation which will cause further damage to my myelin so I'm desperately trying everything that is safe I can do to get healthy and have fitness gains not weight gains. My back bugs me too, and its much better since I started doing walking dvds with Jessica Smith/ Leslie Sansone to warm up before rest of my workouts. Its gentle on joints and warms up muscles nicely. I know on Jessica Smith's 30 Day program at Amazong there is a healthy back exercise and chair stretches, awesome stuff. Also her 21 day program has a Stride, Stretcu & relax workout that is basically a 15 min mile you walk then a stretching workout all in 30 minutes. I did that one today and my back and hamstrings feel amazing. Some of the stretches are done with a high backed chair, which someone could do at work. I found JS and LS to be helpful for me to warm up and lessen back pain or discomfort best part you feel great after and I didn't need to take any medication. LOL!! Have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Wow, girlfriend awesome job on your total body rotation you are doing with Debbie. Nice tough to use MM warm up first. Cathe does awesome warm ups and stretches. Have a blessed and fit day:cool::D

Debbie- Another killer workout today for you with Full Body today started with the warmup of Gym Style Chest & Tri's. WTG girlfriend you and Roxie both are killin' it, high fives. Have a fabulous blessed day!:):D:cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did Muscle Endurance premix UB splits = 44 min + LB splits = 39 min and KCM 30 min to Fitness KB premix/bonus : #3 Kick Mix = 21 min.

Good job, everyone.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did my version of Cardio Coach #2. Had a pretty good workout. My right knee is really bothering me so I was really careful while doing this workout. Not sure what's going on with it again.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.62 miles, burned 241 calories (treadmill said 370) and went 5232 steps.

Then I did the ab work from Cardio & Weights and the stretch from C&W.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Good morning,

I did Hardcore Extreme " Interval Blast Plus Legs" = 69 min and Jessica Smith Walk On "Buns & Tight walk = 30 min.

Debbie - maybe you need to stop running for awhile to give your knee a break? Maybe walk instead :) You still get the same step count :p Good job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi Girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day - Cardio Core Walk= 31 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 320

ICE- Boot Camp Circuit- Timesaver #4= Warm up + Main Routine+ no abs + Stretch= 36 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 393

RWH- Lift It- Back, Bi's & Shoulders- Prmeix #4 One set only no finishers= 20 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 177

Total calories burned= 890:cool:;)

Debbie-- Fantastik workout today, with your mix of Cardio Coach Vol.2 . Nicely done on youe workoutof 40 minutes, ran 2.62 miles, burned 241 calories (treadmill said 370) and went 5232 steps. Impressive! Wow,that is a serious step count! You rocked it yet again girlfriend, WTG!! Have a fabulous blessed Thursday!:):D;) Oh before I forget did you see the "Clutch" workout program mentioned here in Open Discussion. Its at www.bodybuilding.com/clutchcut. It looked pretty cool, I just am not sure on some of the exercises and what they look like.

Belinda- Wow, you are amazing tackling Hardcore Extreme " Interval Blast Plus Legs" = 69 min and Jessica Smith Walk On "Buns & Tight walk = 30 min. I have Hardcore Extreme but haven't done it in ages. I don't have that one of Jessica's you did but it does sound great. I am really enjoying Jessica and her workouts seem to really help with warming up and just feeling great before I do further workouts adding on. Thanks to you I drank the Jessica Smith cool aid and love her workouts. Nicely done today Belinda you rocked your workout today as usual. Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris and Roxie- Hello waves and I wish you both a blessed day!:D:cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Nora - Jessica Smith Walk On: 3 DVD Super Set came out in 2014, you can't buy the set anymore. You only can find a few single workout dvd on Amazon. I have no idea why Jessica discontinued the set? If I am not mistaken, it was her fist dvd set? If I am not mistaken I have a 2nd set somewhere? I bought it for a friend and never gave it to her:oops: Good job on your workouts.

Good Evening,

I did what Debbie did yesterday had a good workout. I still have a burning sensation and tenderness in my stomach called the doctor she refilled my ibuprofen. I also did Shape Abs.

Supersets:
Dumbbell Military Press-12's
Squats-20's
Incline Barbell Press-25
One-Arm Row-20
Hammer Curl-12's
Lying Barbell Extension-25

Nora-I can't imagine you have any weight to lose with all the workouts you do.

Debbie-maybe Belinda is right and you should lay off the running.

Belinda-good job with your workout

Full Body Rotation again, same workout as last Friday but in Superset form. Had a great workout.

Warm-up: GS Chest & Tri's

2 sets/15 reps - 2 minute rest between each set superset

SS #1
Weighted Bench Dips
- 45#
Dumbbell Curls - 17's

SS #2
Barbell Calf Raises
- 135# - used leg press station
Lateral Raises - 12's

SS #3
Bent Over Raise
- 13's
Incline Flyes - 22's

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1.25 mile and did the stretch from Gym Style Legs.

Belinda - Running doesn't bother my knees at all, believe it or not. I think it's the Leg Presses and Squats I did this week and last. Plus I only run twice a week and walk the rest. I might take some time off from running if it keeps up, though

Roxie - Nice workout! Are you still liking this rotation?

Nora - You had a great workout as well. As usual!!!

Chris
- Hi!

Good morning,

I did XTrain -Chest, Back + Shoulders = 51 min + Bonus Core #1 = 7 min + 100 Rep Challenge Lateral Raise = 7 min (I felt those, lol) + XTrain Bic + Triceps Premix #12 Timesaver (Round 4-9) + 35 min. I also did Jessica Smith Walk On: Flat Ab Walk = 30 min. That's it for today:)

Debbie - running/high impact didn't border my knees either, but when I stopped it bordered me. Good for you, for listening to your body. Good job today.

Roxie - nice job yesterday.

Nora & Chris - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Any plans this weekend?

Hi girls:)

Just a quick check in since its late and I forgot to earlier.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 21 Day- Tred & Shred= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Blzzard Blast Only= 14 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 168

ICE- MTB- Timesaver #4 MishMosh= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Total calories burned= 857:):cool::D

I hope everyone has amazing workouts to go with an amazingly blessed Friday!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

It's been a week from hell. I did KCM TLC Boxing this morning and I will do planks tonight.

Debbie-yes I am enjoying this rotation I just need to get my cardio in.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Hi girls!:);)

Sorry for the late check in. I will make it quick and skip personals as we lost internet for several hours and need to be quick.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 15 Min Fast Fat Blasts- Fast Fat Burn = 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

Jessica Smith- Walk on 21 Day- Stride, Stretch & Relax= 31 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 296

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Muscle Meltdown= 14 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 124

ICE- T0 The Mat: Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #7 All Floor work- You will only do foor exercises= 23 Min Loved this one and felt it!!!
MV= 6.0
CB= 188

Total Calories burned= 764

Have a blessed and wonderful evening ladies!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings;):D

Nora

Good evening,

I just got done with my workout. I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing MishMosh premix : Scrembled #3.

Good job, everyone. Keep up the good work.

Good night, ladies.

Good Evening,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes before work then just finished what Debbie did yesterday:

Weighted Bench Dips-20lbs
Dumbbell Curls-10lbs

Static Lunges-12lbs
Lateral Raise-10lbs

Bent Over Raise on Stability Ball-8lbs
Incline Fly-10lbs fought for the last one on second set.

Nora-good job

Belinda-good job

Happy Valentines Day, everyone

I am taking a rest day today, been working out 9 day's straight need a break. I may do some stretching later.

Roxie - you are kicking butt with your workouts. Nicely done, girl.

Nora - great job yesterday. I saw your post on the OF. I have the JM Body Shread. My option.....with all the workout dvd's/set you already own, there isn't anything new in BS, JMO.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful and relaxing day, everyone.

Hey girls,

I ended up doing YogaWorks Core Yoga Flow = 40 min + YogaWorks Fit Abs= 10 min plus Jessica Smith Walk On; Dance Walk = 30 min. Not much of a rest day, hah?

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.