Strength in Numbers

Julie good work on yoga. Well you do have a positive outlook on your coughing situation. Our whole winter has been really mild for us. The mountains are doing really well though with all the snow they are getting for the skiers.

Pam The weather was so nice I couldn't just sit inside. Good job on disc 3 legs.

This morning was disc 8 back and triceps. Then it was grocery shopping and some running around. The nice weather is gone now replaced by good old rain.

Cheryl

Last night I did 40/20! I was a little worried I wouldn’t make it through it with my cough but I did! I actually made it through somewhat easier than I did a few weeks ago when I was completely healthy. Maybe the key to this one is being sick.

Pam Great job on disc 3! I love all the leg workouts in STS but I think Meso 2 is tops for me followed by Meso 1 and then Plyo legs. Oh yes my abs are really talking to me. But I would rather get rid of this cough then get some ab work in.

Cheryl Great job on disc 8! That is where the snow belongs. Up in the mountains where it can be enjoyed by those who like it.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on disc 8 and errands. Sorry that the nice weather is gone, but if we didn't get some lousy stuff sometimes we wouldn't appreciate the nice days as much! ;)

Julie Great job on 40/20. I will have to keep that in mind for the next time that I'm sick :p.

This morning was PCCC with no dread factor. If always flies by when I do it, so I don't really know how I ever built up that big dread factor. I really think getting that fourth round out of the way earlier helps though. NE abs was on my calendar too, but I'm thinking that must be wrong on the same day as CCC? I moved it to Saturday since I feel like I got enough ab work in today! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on 40/20. Weird that you were able to do it better when you were sick than healthy.

Pam Good job on PCCC. That would have been alot for your abs if you had done NE too. Good idea to leave it to Saturday.

This morning was Imax 2. I was thinking of you Pam when I was doing your favorite jennie hops :p.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night was Flex Train no abs premix! I am still getting quick the ab workout with my cough which is now accompanied by a runny, sneezy nose. So happy it is Friday. I am hoping to get some rest this weekend and hopefully kick this cold to the curb.

Pam Great job on PCCC! Glad you didn’t have the dread and it flew by. Seems like you may be starting to love this one! That is weird that she paired up NE abs with it. I think CCC works the abs plenty given Core is in the name of the workout.

Cheryl Great job on Imax 2! I always think of Pam on the Jeannie hops too. I haven’t done Imax 2 in so long.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Imax 2! I feel so special that you were thinking of me during your workout :D

Julie Great job on FT. I would give you a hard time about doing the no abs premix if your abs weren't already getting such a workout this week ;). Sorry to hear that your cough has turned into a cold. I'm getting a little worried that I might be getting one too. My DH has had one all week and I had 2 big sneezing fits this morning. Now my nose is all stuffy, but it could just be because of all of the sneezing. That is what I'm hoping any way. In any case, I hope you are able to get rested and get rid of your cold this weekend! QUOT

This morning for me was disc 27 back, biceps and triceps. The biceps were so hard for me this morning but I made it through with a lot of grunting and groaning :p I did figure out the CCC/NE mystery. I was supposed to do the cardio only premix of CCC. I remember doing that before and it about killed me, so I'm ok with my little error! Happy Friday everyone!

Pam

Julie Way to go on the FT no ab premix. Sorry that you now have a cold. I hope you get over it soon.

Pam Good job on disc 27 back, biceps and triceps. It is funny how one body part can be so easy one week and so hard the next. Good for you in getting through the bicep work. I think that doing the cardio only of CCC would be a killer. Glad that you solved the mystery.

This morning it was disc 9 Legs. Then I got all the housework done and out of the way.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

OMG! Where did the time go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break day today.

Cheryl, Great job on disc 9 Legs and all your housework done and out of the way. Yay!

Pam, Great job on disc 27 back, biceps and triceps. Even with grunting and groaning. It's a good thing.

Julie, Great job on flex train. Ugh...I'm so sorry you are having a cough which is now accompanied by a runny, sneezy nose. It must be hard to do a workout with that going on. Hoping you have a restful weekend.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone,

Janie

Janie it is amazing how fast time flies by. It is good to hear from you.

Yesterday I decided to do 40/20 after both Pam and Julie doing it. It was one of those ones that scares me but after several years of not doing it I went for it. And it was hard but not what I remembered. I will do this again. Last night we had my parents and brother over for dinner. My parents just got back from 6 weeks in Arizona. This morning was yoga.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Valentines.

Cheryl

Monday here we go again. Saturday I did ICE MTB + BB and then ran errands and did chores. I still have a wicked cough so Sunday I decided to take the entire day as rest. I had ICE CLB + BB on schedule but thought maybe if I took the whole day off my cough would go away. I had some coughing so far this morning so we will see how I feel this afternoon.

Pam Great job on disc 27! Aw, that makes more sense to just do the cardio only of CCC with NE abs. The cardio only CCC premix is a killer though. I hope you don’t get a cold. My stuffy, runny nose has cleared up but I still have my cough. The cough part always hangs on for weeks though every year when I get sick.

Cheryl Great job on disc 9 plus all the housework! Great job on 40/20! That one has a scary factor for me too. I can’t say I dread it but maybe fear it is more accurate. Usually after doing it though, it is not as bad as I made it out to be. Glad you were able to get together with your parents and brother for dinner. Great job on yoga!

Janie No problem on being MIA! Time flies when you are having fun!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on disc 9 legs and getting all of your housework done!

Janie I hope you enjoyed your break, good to hear from you!

Cheryl Great job on 40/20. I still remember the first time I did that workout. I was so disappointed that the Hiit workouts were so short, and did 40/20 first. Needless to say, by the end I was glad it wasn't any longer! I remember thinking I might just throw up! Now I don't mind it so much because I know what to expect. I hope you had a nice visit with your parents and brother!

Julie I know it is starting to get bad when I start thinking that the weekend is almost over on Sunday morning! :rolleyes: Great job on ICE MTB + BB and errands and chores. Sorry to hear your cough is hanging in there for so long. It needs to go away! I know what you mean about them hanging on for so long after the cold is gone though.

Friday morning when I got up I felt fine, then I had a big sneezing fit and the rest of the day I was sneezy and my left eye was watering like crazy. I was so sure I was getting a cold, but then Saturday I woke up and was fine. o_O I'm guessing it was some kind of allergic reaction, but I was happy! Saturday morning I did Step Moves and NE abs. Sunday was my rest day and I just did errands and some housework. This morning was disc 13 chest, shoulders and triceps. I'm working at home today because we have winter weather possible so no one goes out when that happens. We had a little bit of freezing rain a little while ago, but it seems to have stopped. I'm hoping it is done! Crazy weather, it's supposed to be 65 this weekend! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on ICE MTB and BB and all your errands and chores. Sorry that you still have your cough. Hopefully your day off helped. 40/20 wasn't has hard as I remembered it but I think it will always have that scary factor to it.

Pam The Hiit ones are deceiving until you have done at least one. I am glad that they are a lot shorter. Well an allergic reaction is better than a cold but still annoying. Good work on Step Moves and NE abs and disc 13 chest shoulders and triceps. Nice to be able to work from home. I hope that you don't get too much winter weather.

This morning was disc 10 chest, shoulders and biceps. I am so glad that all the push ups are over with. I had to go out for a bit and it is raining so hard out. I am glad to be back home now. But on the plus side at least it isn't snow.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I did Supercuts! My cough wasn’t too bad and seems to be getting better so hopefully I don’t relapse. After a 2 week recovery week, I was wanting to kick it up a notch this last Saturday but couldn’t because of my cough. Hopefully it will be all gone by this Saturday and I can start to kick it up a notch.

Pam So happy that your sneezing and watery eye didn’t turn into a cold. Great job on Step Moves and NE abs on Saturday and Disc 13 on Monday! Hope your weather wasn’t too bad. We are supposed to be near 60 this weekend too. Crazy! But I will take it.

Cheryl Great job on disc 10! Yea! No more pushup mania! That is the best part about finishing meso 1! Hopefully the rain has stopped for you. As you said though, at least it isn’t snow. You would probably be buried.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on disc 10 and congratulations on finishing the crazy push ups! That is the only problem with this undulating rotation, I still have a couple more to go. I do like spreading them out though. Hopefully your rain has stopped.

Julie Great job on SC! I'm glad to hear that your cough is getting better, hoping you will be able to kick it up this weekend! Yep, our weather has been a great big roller coaster. It's supposed to be 60 today.

This morning was 30/30 and med ball abs. I don't usually find 30/30 that tough, but I was struggling this morning. I'm not sure what was going on, maybe because Fritz kept waking me up wanting to snuggle against my face! We ended up not getting much freezing rain at all yesterday and it was gone by last night. I'm ready for the warm weather to come and stay!

Pam

Julie Great job on SC. I am glad that your cough is getting better and you can kick things up a notch on Saturday. Yep if it was snow we would have been buried. The rain sucks but at least you don't have to shovel it.

Pam I am not sure if I would like to spread those push ups out or just get them done. Good job on 30/30 and med ball abs. So cute about Fritz wanting to snuggle with you except for keeping you awake :D.

This morning I did RWH LIH #1 and STS Stability Ball abs. Wow I haven't done that ab work for a long time and it showed. Then because the rain stopped (at least for today) I went for a long walk to get some fresh air.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was yoga. I think my cold is completely gone and I just have the remnants of a cough left. Yea! It’s another one of those weeks where I think it should be later in the week then it is. Woke up thinking it should be Thursday. I knew it was Wednesday but kept thinking that can’t be right it feels like it should be Thursday.

Pam Great job on 30/30 and MB abs! Sometimes our energy levels ebb and flow for no reason but you are probably right that the sleep (or lack of) you got the night before affected your energy level. Glad you didn’t get as much of the freezing rain as they thought. 33 days till the first day of Spring!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIH 1 + SB abs! Love the long walk and fresh air. I am hoping our weather is nice on Saturday and I can go for a walk and get some fresh air. I think it will do me good after this cold bout I had.

Have a great day!

Cheryl On the weeks that I don't have to do the push ups I like spreading them out, on the weeks when I do, I wish I had just gotten them over with :D Great job on RWH LIH 1 and SB abs. That is a really tough ab workout, even when you have been doing it! How nice that you got out and enjoyed the fresh air too!

Julie Great job on yoga and so happy to hear that your cold is finally gone. This week is going by really slowly for me too. I was ready for the weekend already yesterday :rolleyes: 33 days is going to go by in a flash!! Come on spring!

This morning was Disc 26 Plyo legs. I really like the plyo leg workouts (except those 1/2 turn jumps!) Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on yoga. I am glad that your cold is gone now. I hope you have great weather on the weekend and can get out for a walk. It really does make you feel good.

Pam Good work on disc 26 plyo legs. I hear you on those 1/2 turn jumps.

This morning was disc 11 back and triceps. It is back to rain here again :( but I think I can deal with another 33 days until spring.

Cheryl

Last night I did ICE LIS 2 + BB. It was ok. Definitely not 40/20 tough but with just starting to get over a cold, it was just about the right intensity. I know if I was fully healthy it probably would have been a little on the light side. So I know I say this a lot but I really hate winter. We have been pretty cold here lately and my feet are always freezing (even with socks and shoes on). I have noticed for the last several weeks that whenever I get home from work and start working out, my feet get a tingly feeling that can last an entire workout. I think it is because they are so cold and once I start working out warm blood starts to wake them up. I don’t know what to do about it but it can be distracting trying to do step work with tingly feet.

Pam Great job on disc 26! I think those ½ turn jumps are the worst because you do them twice. Don’t you use both sides anyway when you do them? You jump a half turn to the right and then have to jump a half turn to the left to face forward again.

Cheryl Great job on disc 11! Almost done with Meso 1. Sorry about the rain. Yes I cannot wait for these next 30+ days to fly by so we can say it is Spring!

Janie You are so sweet!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.