Total Fitness Black Friday sale

tlc93

Cathlete
So.....along with Cathes black Friday deals, Total Fitness started their sale too. Whats everyone getting? Or are you holding out, waiting for Cathes new ones?

Oooohhh Belinda. Somehow I just knew you would post! You Crack me up! I had a few on my wish list that are older ones so they were already discounted. Couldn't resist. I also see Mike Donavanik has a preorder for his newest. I've never done his wkouts before but the clip looks intriguing.....

I sold Cathe's Lean Legs and Abs and Great Glutes a few months ago. Regretted my decision, and just bought them again :) I also recently acquired the 2 newest Suzanne Bowen BarreAmped workouts and Drop Two Sizes. From Mary's Sale like Belinda I also went with Tracie Long. I bought Defined Lines. I'm also looking forward to Cathe's newest ICE :)

Last edited:
I picked up Tracie's Defining Shape and Stronger Longer over there a little while ago. You will not regret your purchases. Her workouts are solid (and always functional and very smart in some way). :) I will probably get Stronger Longer 2 in the New Year!!

I probably won't get anything today. Trying to budget Xmas and having to scale back quite a bit due to some other things. I have, though, been eyeing fitness glo's streaming packages but TRYing to be good!! lol.

Haaha, Zenara ...you sold and bought back your DVDs? That's funny. Can't live without the Great Glutes!! ;)

Oooohhh Belinda. Somehow I just knew you would post! You Crack me up! I had a few on my wish list that are older ones so they were already discounted. Couldn't resist. I also see Mike Donavanik has a preorder for his newest. I've never done his wkouts before but the clip looks intriguing.....

LOL, I am hopeless when it comes to workout dvd's :) I bought all the CIA workouts too, they are hard to find :( I have both Mikes Donavanik workouts, I may as well order his new one too :) I noticed a lot of youtube instructors are going into streaming :( I am not into streaming. I think sooner or later dvd's are completely gone. I also bought a back up dvd player today, just in case my brakes :D I LOVE my dvd's :D I still love all the older workouts over the new stuff these day's. Which older workouts did you buy? Lately I been buying lots of older workouts, they are so much fun.

I don't stream either....I'm just not there yet. I also love my dvds! Mike has 3 dvds and the 4th is the new one. Which do you have? Are they worthy of a Cathlete? The clip of his new one looks good. I'm weak right now and might preorder:(. I preordered one of Kelly's new ones, Cathes Ice is coming soon and I bought KCM Cardio quick fix (I hope I like it), Tracey Staehle Cardio Kickbox challenge, Jari Loves Get extremely Ripped 1000, Element yoga for strength and flexibility and KCM Cardio pump (pretty new). I have a deep and unmoving love of getting new workouts!!!!

[
I don't stream either....I'm just not there yet. I also love my dvds! Mike has 3 dvds and the 4th is the new one. Which do you have? Are they worthy of a Cathlete? The clip of his new one looks good. I'm weak right now and might preorder:(. I preordered one of Kelly's new ones, Cathes Ice is coming soon and I bought KCM Cardio quick fix (I hope I like it), Tracey Staehle Cardio Kickbox challenge, Jari Loves Get extremely Ripped 1000, Element yoga for strength and flexibility and KCM Cardio pump (pretty new). I have a deep and unmoving love of getting new workouts!!!!

Mike is having a Black Friday sale today :) Great prices, I didn't like the shipping though. I have Extreme Burn and Extreme Burn Metabolic Conditioning. Haven't open them yet. I am weak right now too:p I bought 3 KCM dvd's last week, can't wait to try them out. I was thinking getting Jari Loves dvd too? Maybe I need to go back on Mary's site :) I think once they sell out, they are gone. I don't know if you ever bought workout dvd's from Advancedworkouts? Jen, closed her website :( She is now selling on Amazon shop :( She doesn't have a lot of dvd's on Amazon not like she had on her site :(

I am definitely buying a few. I am new to Tracie long and thought I would try a couple of hers. I see Elsie mentioned a couple as did Zenara.

Any other favorites by Tracie long you would suggest?

Thank you!

I am definitely buying a few. I am new to Tracie long and thought I would try a couple of hers. I see Elsie mentioned a couple as did Zenara.

Any other favorites by Tracie long you would suggest?

Thank you!

I like both Reboots (the 2nd one is harder), Staying Power and Leaning Out. Apparently her newest ones Stronger Longer 1 and 2 are quite popular but I'm not ready to spend the money yet. Maybe if there's a sale at some point.

I like both Reboots (the 2nd one is harder), Staying Power and Leaning Out. Apparently her newest ones Stronger Longer 1 and 2 are quite popular but I'm not ready to spend the money yet. Maybe if there's a sale at some point.
Thank you, Zenara. I know what you mean about the money. Several of hers are $9.95, hence thinking now is a good time for me to try her. However, the stronger DVDs are $18.97. I'll hold off on those until I try one of her other ones.

If you go to Mike Donavanik's website, he has a sale on right now of all his workouts, possibly better deals than Mary has.

mikedfitness.com/shop

Mike's a real nice guy, fun too, and his youtube video workouts are worth checking out.

Clare

Thanks Clare! I ended up getting his new one as it has a bonus disc with 4 of his most popular you tube segments. I need to thin out my collection of dvds....! It's time to be honest with myself about what I do and DON'T DO. Time to sell some I guess. The problem is I really love them all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.