Black Friday WAGS discount?

kblvr

Cathlete
Has anybody seen a coupon code for WAGS for Black Friday? I'd like to get a pair and I remember a few years back they had an incredible deal. I'm hoping they have one again!

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clare, Wags are wrist assured gloves. They have gel pads that are located at the palm of your hand which help to alleviate wrist pain. They are great especially for doing push-ups, planks etc.. There are 3 different styles depending on your needs. I have all 3 styles but prefer the ultra. You can read about them on their website: wags.com

I love my WAGS. I think I have the Ultra. They absolutely save my wrists (freakishly small) when doing body weight work. If you have any tenderness or weakness in your wrists, get them. I highly recommend them!

Is the sizing pretty accurate on these? I am trying to measure my hand and I am not sure which size to get . I am thinking the small might be too tight. Does it matter all that much if they aren't really tight?

OK, this is good to know, thanks for the info!

When you ladies wear these to alleviate pressure on the wrist, say in plank pose, does it place more pressure on the finger joints because of the raised angle of the palm, or does it alleviate pressure on finger joints too?

Clare

Is the sizing pretty accurate on these? I am trying to measure my hand and I am not sure which size to get . I am thinking the small might be too tight. Does it matter all that much if they aren't really tight?

I find the sizing pretty accurate, they do stretch with use so I wouldn't get them bigger. They be a little snug in the beginning which will take some getting use to esp when doing push-ups.

When you ladies wear these to alleviate pressure on the wrist, say in plank pose, does it place more pressure on the finger joints because of the raised angle of the palm, or does it alleviate pressure on finger joints too?
I have not noticed it placing more pressure on my finger joints. I use them to alleviate wrist pain and to help with my carpal tunnel. I do not exercise without them, EVER!!

I am glad I stumbled across this thread. I ordered the pro--thanks for the coupon code! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I will be able to do push-ups, planks, and yoga again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.