Taking it to the Max-- June 2013 thru...

hi girls! today for me was RWH plyo 2 plus core max #3 and yoga. yesterday was pure strength, both upper body workouts and sunday I did TTM extreme no solid step premix.

ladylep-- hope things got better with the boys and their acting up during the game! hopefully things have settled down for you all. you have been getting good workouts in!

Caitlin-- sorry to hear about your friend as well! hoping he heals and is better soon!

hello renee! hope all is well!

katie

I am going to visit him tomorrow. Shower not working. I had to put towels down on the kitchen floor and do it in the kitchen sink. I did my arms today. I will be gone from the 19th to the 30th to visit, and my shower should be fixed by then. Frank is actually my boyfriend, and I am moving upstate in a couple of months to live with him. I looked at the ICE workouts, and I have no interest in them.

RWH LIHI Legs yesterday, Wednesday was a rest day. Today was RWH low impact 1 abs 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all!

Saturday was RWH Kihei back biceps shoulders. Rest day yesterday. Today was RWH Plyo One Abs One, I can't do all those burpees! I'm also in pumpkin bread baking mode for Christmas gifts. I made 7 large and 15 small yesterday and today I made 8 large. I love the batter so I like the bowl. And guess what?! I gained back the 2 pounds I lost + .2! Plus we had buttered popcorn with our family movie last night: TomorrowLand. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! I really don't want to hit that 180 mark and I was .1 away from that today!! Yikes! And I still have 3 more double batches to go, I'm halfway thru.

Tomorrow will be RWH Legs.

hi girls! sorry I haven't been getting on here as much! ladylep, I have been in the RWH mode this week, too. sunday was UB circuit, yesterday was LIHI legs premix with all the abs mixed in, today was chest, tris and shoulders. I actually did all the push ups on the step today! normally I have to drop off the step and to my knees for the last few. anyway, my right forearm has been hurting on and off (tennis elbow) which has been a drag. trying to use arnica and stretch it, but so far, no luck.

ladylep-- so sorry for the weight gain :-(. with the way you are working out, I am sure you will get it back down again. pumpkin bread sounds amazing! I have been cheating lately on food, too-- way too many snacks at night. plus, it was my bday on Saturday and rik bought a huge vegan chocolate mousse cake. not good to have in the house!

hope your shower got fixed, Caitlin! we live in an old house (built 1898), so are always dealing with some sort of repair.

hello renee! hoping all is well at your new house! hope you get some internet soon!

be well,

katie

Katie! Happy belated Birthday!!! I haven't done any of he circuits this month, next month has them in the rotation. Sorry about your forearm. I can't believe you did all the push ups! Are you doing the entire wo? I have not been able to do the finishers yet. I finally did two sets with finishers. Tomorrow I'll be doing 2 sets with finishers. Can't remember which upper LIHI I'm doing.

Today I did LIHI Legs.

Hi Caitlin and Renee-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you, ladylep! happy thanksgiving! I do the entire workout, but it isn't always pretty! today I did LIHI back, shoulders and bis plus abs 1 and then some tough yoga. had to burn some calories for our big vegan thanksgiving;-). yesterday was plyo hiit 1. hope you are having a wonderful day with your family!

hello renee and Caitlin! happy thanksgiving!

katie

Sounds like a great wo, Katie!

Wed-rest day
Thurs-RWH LIHI Back Biceps Shoulders
Fri- RWH Low Impact 2 abs 3
Today- rest day - annual leaf day at my in laws where my sister in law and I did windows all day. I hope I'll be able to do LIHI chest tomorrow.

Sounds like you have been working hard, Ladylep! Yesterday was supposed to be my rest day, but I am running with the kids today, so now today is rest day for me. Yesterday I did low impact hiit 2 premix 4, B&G stability ball abs and Shiva Rea Daily Energy yoga. Friday was lower body circuit with abs mixed in. I am sore from 7 days in a row of RWH. I also came down with a cold last night, so got very little sleep and feeling like crud now. Good thing it's a rest day. Anyway, hope you had a good day with the family!

Hello Renee and Caitlin!

hi all! hope you are doing well! haven't checked in for so long! have been doing check ins on facebook. have been doing the ICE workouts, adding in the blizzard blasts and muscle meltdowns. will start the ICE?RWH rotation on sunday. Alec is off in Germany until MLK day, kids are off school until Monday. I am not looking forward to early mornings again!

Happy New Year!

Katie

Happy New Year! I've been doing the RWH two month rotation. I'm on week 3. The first month had no circuits but this month has so many of the, that I might have to switch tomorrow's CUB out, today was CLB, but I did premix 4 no blasts, yesterday was Plyo HiiT 1 abs 1 and the day before that was CLB, so I really want into the mood for CLB today...when I'm finished this rotation, I'm thinking about a week off, doing whatever and then starting up the XTrain/ICE rotation.

Not much new around here, boys playing a lot of video games, Wii U from grandparents for Christmas. B has been having belly issues, we were gluten free dairy free for 2.5 weeks, Hubby and I did it with him, but B had some slip ups and so he needs to do it again in January but for 4 weeks this time! I lost my almost 4 pounds I gained while at Disney, but gained it all back over Christmas[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]. So I might try to do it again with him.

Hi Renee!

sounds like you have been going strong, Ladylep! have you tried any of the ICE yet? there is a workout challenge group/daily check in over on facebook. you should join! I really liked the totally RWH rotation-- repeated that three times last year. I am doing RWH/ICE rotation for 30 days, then ICE?Xtrain rotation, then will decide what to do. today was day one, which was RWH plyo 1. I added on and did chiseled upper body and jivamukti yoga.

things have been good here. not looking forward to school back in session tomorrow, which means early mornings and bringing imala at 6:25. blech. sounds like the boys enjoyed their holiday! sorry for the belly issues! hopefully a diet change can take care of them. my weight is always back and forth!

take care,

katie

Katie- I've only done to the Mat bands only from ICE. I did RWH CUB on New Year's Eve, RWH Legs on New Year's Day. Yesterday was RWH Low Impact 1 Abs 2. Today was a rest from workouts, but we undocked the halls, always a huge and dreaded job. And now I'm trying to save the schoolroom from drowning in junk! And plan school for tomorrow. I totally didn't get accomplished this break what I wanted to: read a fantasy book (I'm on chapter 2!) and make assignment books for B and CDawg.

Tomorrow will be RWH CLB
Tuesday RWH CUB
Wednesday off
Thursday RWH Low Impact 2 abs 1
Friday RWH CUB
Hopefully.....
Finished rotation!

I'm so with you in not wanting to start up school again!! Up early, sitting on B to get him to do his schoolwork....Ugh!

What FB group are you talking about?

Hi Renee!

Ladylep, you are doing great with the workouts! Guess we are both in the same boat tomorrow. The group is the ICE Challenge. If you are a member of the cathe Friedrich workout group, there is a link on that page where you can join. The moderator is Jonathan Strauss. It starts tomorrow and you can be in any rotation you choose. It's easy for me to log on and post a quick workout update, and everyone is really supportive. Let me know if you can't find it and want to join. I think Renee is in it, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.