Spin cycle

TamDe

Another spin cycle dvd please. I love spin and rotate through the 3 Cathe spin DVDs. I have tried some others, but don't really like any except for Cathe.

I recently got a spin bike and have been using her three workouts a lot. They are amazing workouts. I would love another!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently got a spin bike and have been using her three workouts a lot. They are amazing workouts. I would love another!!!!

Hello,

When a cathlete start looking for other good program after trying those 3 cycling dvds, it means
she is probably HOOKED;)

Welcome to the "club". I would try Studio sweat on demand as previously recommended.
During vlog below, I got to find out about executing push-up on the bike.
This intrigues me and hmmm, I am thinking why not.

Here below is the clip!

Can anyone who has done SSOD share thoughts on "push-up on the bike" here please @Cafelattee ;)

SSOD have many free workout on youtube you could try out.

Second suggestion is spinerval. I have tried one dvd kindly offered by a cathlete from our forum.
I like it as a long endurance workout.

Please let us all know if you try anything else a part from Cathe @Vkerwin ;)

Oh one more question to @Vkerwin
How heavy is your flywheel? --- I know you like heavy stuff:D

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Thx for the suggestions!! I will have to try these out. I am totally hooked on spinning. I have no idea how heavy the fly wheel is? [emoji51][emoji15]. I got the Sunny bike that I saw someone else on here recommended. Got it for a great price on Amazon. So far so good! How many times a week do you spin? I am having a hard time trying to figure out how best to add it into my other weekly workouts... Soooo many awesome cathe workouts and so little time... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.