Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

'Evening!
Belinda, now you'll have an outfit for almost every workout! I looked on FB but couldn't find the photo of Cathe and her mom and sister. So curious as to what they look like. You're moving right along with sts.
Kristin, they do schedule those games too late during the week. It disrupts so many things. Are you ready to go back tomorrow? I'm not. The weather was so beautiful, I want to spend as much time outside as possible.
Deb, hope you're relaxing and resting. What did you think of the rt? Any new moves?
Got in a long walk yesterday, but an even longer one today. 15 miles, plus an upper body workout. Now, I'm beat.
Cookie

High Reps and a two mile run (or jog) done today. It was gorgeous out. I also took Baxter for a quick walk.

So DH is away for work. . . I have a pre-observation meeting with my new principal and I am freaking out a bit over it. She is an odd woman and I have such a hard time "reading" her. I have no clue what to expect. I am sooooo stressed out right now. I am hoping to make it to Friday in one piece. She is observing me Wednesday. . . then I meet with her on Thursday to go over everything. I am thinking I will need a drink Wednesday night. DH is not going to be home until Thursday. . . this week is going to be a rough one.

Anyway. . . wish me luck.

Cookie- spent all day outside practically. It was gorgeous out. DS 's basketball games are the worse. They schedule them for Friday nights (okay not a school night) at 8:30! That is his bedtime by the way. . . and even though he can sleep in the next day, he doesn't! He wakes up the same time regardless. Only thing is his behavior and attitude are awful!

Belinda- I read on the new workouts forum that they will not be upping the presale price without giving a 7 day notice. I think I am good for Friday :). Sounds like you bought an awesome workout gear collection!

Deb- all the pics I am seeing of the RT make me wish I were there! I bet you had a blast! I saw a pic of you and Paulette at the dinner table shot with Cathe. You guys look great!

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, now you'll have an outfit for almost every workout! I looked on FB but couldn't find the photo of Cathe and her mom and sister. So curious as to what they look like. You're moving right along with sts.
Kristin, they do schedule those games too late during the week. It disrupts so many things. Are you ready to go back tomorrow? I'm not. The weather was so beautiful, I want to spend as much time outside as possible.
Deb, hope you're relaxing and resting. What did you think of the rt? Any new moves?
Got in a long walk yesterday, but an even longer one today. 15 miles, plus an upper body workout. Now, I'm beat.
Cookie

Cookie - you have to scroll down to Lisa post :
https://www.facebook.com/cathe.friedrich?fref=ts

Kirstin - they never up the presale price without a week notice :D I noticed, most times they go over their notice time :) You are good! I went a little crazy on workout gear :(

Hey girls

I will do cardio today. Will probably not post until tonight.

I will check in later. Have a great day, everyone.

'Evening!
Belinda, thanks for the link, but I guess Cathe has enough friends! Apparently, she's reached a limit on Facebook. I really enjoy reading how you go all out on things, and then share the info.
Kristin, I'm having a very rough year. June 30 seems a very long way away! Totally agree with you that kids' games should not be scheduled that late.
Deb, hope you're enjoying Florida.
Took a rest day after getting in over 16 miles yesterday.
Cookie

Hi,

We arrived in Clearwater late Sunday night. I was so sore but starting to feel better. The RT was really fun. The evening activities ended early so was able to get lots of sleep:) Cathe looks so cut & ripped. I even asked DH if he thought so he only saw her from a distance but he agreed that she looked really good! Hoping it's because of the new series;)

I saw Iris & she said to say hello, she may stop by. She looks so happy. I sat at her table one night, her new husband took part in the RT too! There were about 3 husbands who participated in the RT. Jessie was also there. I sat with Paulette also and she lost 30 pounds since the NJ RT about 60 days ago by changing her diet & eating more vegetables. She looks great.

We did some moves from ICE, we used weights which brought up our heart rate, some are moves we know but with more intensity. Amanda will be the modifier. There will be blizzard drills if you want to make the workouts harder. She will also have meltdowns which are at the end of each workout 1 bodypart for about 15 min. I like the meltdown idea. I'm excited for the new workouts. I like the clothes too.

Belinda - They used Champion clothes in the dvds & they look so nice & colorful! I haven't checked out the website yet maybe I shouldn't;) You will have a new outfit for each dvd.

Kristin - I was asking someone if Cathe used any Madonna songs in her dvds & someone told me they think it was in LowMax so funny that you did that one.

Cookie - They filmed quickly but Cathe said it was long hours, I think she was only getting a couple hours of sleep on the filming days. Belinda's right you can find the picture of Cathe & her sister on fb, wondering if you could get it on her site thru the fb link.

We are going visiting for the next couple of days but will be back soon.

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will do D5 today.

Cookie - you are welcome and no problem :) I couldn't post the pic :( Cathe's sister blocked it from sharing.

Debbie - thank you for your update on the RT :) Looking forward to ICE :) I love all the cloth in the pic so far.

I will be back later.

'Evening!
Belinda, how many times have you done sts? You may hold a record. Did you wear any of the new clothes today?
Kristin, hope your year is going better than mine. Amazing what a difference a change in admin can make.
Deb, so happy to hear about Iris. I didn't know she got married. Does she still live in upstate NY? I'll try from the site to access fb for the photo. Have to admit I'm very curious what she looks like. Was she the woman who was in a lot of photos with a brunette ponytail and in great shape?
Did high step modified today.
Cookie

Deb, what a difference in Paulette from the July rt to now!!! Wow! Did she say what she's done? Looked at lots of photos and you must have had a great time. Living vicariously thru you.
Cookie

Good morning,

I will do cardio today :)

Cookie - I am on my 7 or 8 round of STS :D Love STS, so does DH :) We are doing STS together. Good job on HS. I haven't done that one in a long time.

Debbie - Paulette looks amazing. Good for her!

Kirstin - what are your plans today?

I will be back later to report my workout. BBL!

Good morning,

I will do kickboxing workout today? I will report later what I did :)

Where is everyone? Are you all on vacation :D

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Guys I am so sorry I fell off the face of the planet. DH was away for work all week. I had my formal observation with my new principal, plus playing single mom made for a stressful week. I only did four workouts this week. Then DS had swim, the other had baseball. It was ridiculous. I fell asleep most nights at 9, only to wake up at 1 completely feeling stressed. To top it all off, I am getting my period! Ugh! I survived everything though. Hopefully, now I will be back on track for good. DH and I are going out to dinner tonight. We haven't had any time alone in weeks, so I am excited for that. I will be back tomorrow to catch up on personals.

Good morning,

I just finished Karen Voight Yoga Sculpt = 45 min. I remember the first time I did that one, I almost died :D Now, I love it :) Go figure!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will be back tomorrow.

Hey there!
Belinda, sorry but yes, we did go away! Went to visit dd for a couple of days. Was fun, but back on track now, including checking in. Took a wine and food pairing class, which was interesting. There was too much to learn for me - think I'm going to have to work on tasting and pairing for a few more decades (or so I hope!). Isn't it amazing how our tastes in workouts can change over time? Ones I thought would never appeal to me now do, and some I thought I would do forever can sometimes cause me to feel dread. However, it has certainly caused me to not acquire like I used to.
Kristin, hope this week is better. Being a single parent is extremely hard, plus an observation on top of it! Hope you had a lovely dinner last night.
Deb, wait til you come home and feel the change in temperature! 24 degrees here this morning! Can't believe a week ago it was just lovely.
DH is away for this week, so I'm using it as a week to get my eating really cleaned up. Going downstairs to do sjp premix 3 in a few minutes. Finally started putting away some summer clothes and can no longer justify keeping sandals at the ready. I like fall clothing, just not the temperatures that go along with them!
Cookie

Only workout I got in was a walk with Baxter. It was one hour. Tomorrow I am going to do a total body workout and get back on track. Today was a bad day. First, I watched the movie, Still Alice, which I knew from the get go I shouldn't watch. It was on at 7 this morning and I couldn't sleep. In case you don't know, it stars Julianne Moore as a brilliant college professor who develops early onset alzeihmer's. Need I say more? I sobbed during most of the movie thinking about my mom. What an awful thing to go through. . . Then DH and I got into a huge fight about everything and nothing at the same time. Then I lied around on the couch, feeling sorry for myself and down (no period yet, but it is coming!).

Anyway, I need to get my head out of my ass, I know. It was an off day. Oh, and then we had a SNOW flurry! WTH?

Cookie- I understand your stress. I have a new super and a new principal. I feel like I don't know what to expect this year. I am just giving my students my all, that won't change. My principal said all good things about my lesson, but then at the end she said, "It was a very effective lesson with highly effective components." So I asked her what did that mean? What she leaning more towards effective or highly effective (I've only received highly effectives in the past). She said she had to go through her notes and my plans and post observation discussion before she could say. I am a little anxious now, not going to lie. Then I heard she told another colleague that her lesson was "pretty good." What does that mean? I will take what she said to me over "pretty good" any day of the week. It is going to take days or even more than a week before I get the write up so who the hell knows!

Belinda- I promise I will be checking in every day this week. I won't leave you hanging. You and this group have kept me motivated for years now. I feel awful that I have been in and out the last few weeks. I need to get myself together!

Deb- I saw pictures of Paulette and thought she looked like she lost weight! She looks great! I think I will send her a facebook message. glad you had a good time at the RT. The beach workout looked like fun!

BB tomorrow. I am thinking I will do Muscle Max tomorrow. We shall see.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.