Strength in Numbers

Good Afternoon,

I am on my lunch hour another ridiculous day at work so wish it would slow down.

Cheryl-I don't ski DH does that and he wakeboardsI just drive the boat, he has been skiing since the age of 6 started boarding 2 years ago thanks to my son in law.

Pam-thanks for the encouragement.

Julie Good work on your own leg and back workout. Nice that you can get an early start to your weekend. My dad is diabetic too so I have made an Angel Food cake in the past. Wouldn't it be nice to be super fit.

Roxie Sorry that you are having another crazy day. Wow your hubby has been skiing for a while. Wakeboarding sounds like it would be fun.

Pam S Carolina got hit really bad. I have seen it on the news here. Ha ha funny that you wanted something easy and then did Cardio Fusion. I am glad that I am not alone in struggling with Plyo 2. I guess it is something to work up to.

So today I wanted something not too hard so I did Push Pull. It is nice and short and not too tough. Then I got housework done and then did a bit of running around. It is Thanksgiving here this weekend. We will be going to my cousin's place for dinner but that won't be until Monday. It looks like it will be a pretty wet weekend here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Good Morning,

Someone mentioned Body Fusion so I pulled that one out today forgot how good it was. I will do the add on abs when we get home from the lake.

Cheryl-both our families grew up going to the lake every weekend but my parents didn't have a boat my dad was afraid of deep water.

My GERD has been acting up really bad and wasn't able to exercise. When I did and bent down to pick up weight, that's when the heartburn would kick in. It's hard during that stage to calm it down. Going to the doctor on Tues. to complain about it. So I have been MIA. I'm sorry.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Roxie good job on Body Fusion. Enjoy your time at the lake.

Janie Sorry that your GERD has been acting up. I hope you feel better soon.

So I did RWH Low Impact #1 and core #1 and today was Yoga Relax. Then I raked up tons of leaves and there are thousands left to fall yet :rolleyes:

Saturday I did EBE2 Weighted Legs and increased my weight for a few exercises. After that I groomed the dogs and got what looked like 2 smaller dogs worth of hair of Maggie. She has that Rottie fur of a thick undercoat and a bristly topcoat. In the afternoon, DH and I went to my parents for my dad’s birthday. I made individual diabetic friendly protein cheesecakes and they actually turned out pretty good. Sunday I did EBE2 Weighted Upper Body, some spinning and then was lazy the rest of the day. The weekend flew by and I am already ready for another one.

Pam Great job on Cardio Fusion! I haven’t done that one in forever but it is good because you get a little bit of 3 different workouts.

Roxie Sorry about your crazy work days. I have been there lately with my job too. Great job on Body Fusion.

Cheryl Happy Thanksgiving! Great job on Push Pull! It is nice to have those shorter workouts for times when you just want something a little gentler. That’s why I can’t wait for ICE to come and am hoping it fits that bill. Great job on RWH LIH 1 + core 1 and Yoga Relax and leaf raking which is a workout too. Did you just make a regular angle food cake or was it a special recipe?

Janie So sorry about your GERD acting up. I hope the doctor can help you.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on EBE2 Weighted Legs. Nice that you could increase your weight for a few of the exercises. Isn't it amazing how much fur comes off of them. Our cats are the same way, you could make another cat out of all the fur that comes off. Good job on EBE2 Weighted Upper Body, spinning and a lazy day. I am hoping that ICE fits the bill too. It is nice to have a lighter workout some days and then the days you feel strong be able to add to it. I just made regular angel food cake, I am not too creative when it comes to baking.

Today I did Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. I hadn't done that in a long time and since there is no rotation this month I decided to do some workouts that don't always get into the rotation. Today we are going to my cousin's for turkey dinner. It is raining really heavy right now and it is at least an hour long drive to get there. I hope it eases off before we have to leave.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Good Evening,

DH and I spent the day at the lake yesterday it was 90 hear yesterday but suppose to get down to 40 tonight. I went for a 1.6 mile walk over my lunch hour. Found out I personally filled 155 prescriptions today but it felt like more.

Last night I did EBE2 Weighted Glutes. I used heavier ankle weights and will see what happens. It is a good workout in that it flies by, has no dread, and burns a lot of calories but I just don’t feel it working anything the next day.

Cheryl Great job on S&H C&B! I was just thinking the other day that I might do that series after I get tired of EBE2. Ugh, I hate driving in the rain. I hope your travel was safe and you had a great dinner with your family.

Roxie Great job on your walk over lunch! I wish it was still 90 here. We are starting to get into Fall for real now. Most days are low 70s/upper 60s and it will only drop from here on out. That is a lot of prescriptions. You must live in a bigger city.

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Yoga Relax Express 1 this morning. It's a whole lot cooler here this morning I think fall might have finally hit.

Julie-no the town I work in is alot smaller than the one I use to work and live in and there is 5 pharmacies this one had only been open 2 years but business has increased since I started last November.

Roxie enjoy your nice weather. It isn't that nice here, fall is here to stay for us. That seems like a lot of prescriptions to fill in one day. Good job on your lunch hour walk.

Julie good work on EBE2 Weighted Glutes. There are some workouts that you seem to do a lot of work but you never feel it. I guess the thing to look for is if you see a difference once you have finished the series.

Roxie good work on Yoga Relax Express.

I was so tired this morning that I didn't do a workout. Dinner was really good last night too. It was raining hard both ways and it was a 3 hour round trip but it was good to get together with everyone.

Cheryl

I forgot the Orkin man was coming last night. So I got the warm up and round 1 of LIHI Legs in before I had to stop to let him in to spray the inside of the house. After he left 10 minutes later, I resumed but it was tough getting going again. I made it through but it was not pretty.

Roxie Great job on YR Express 1! I would say 5 pharmacies is pretty big. I live in a town of 400 with no pharmacy and grew up in a town with only 1 pharmacy. The town I grew up in is bigger and has 2 pharmacies now.

Cheryl Good for you for listening to your body and not working out when you were exhausted. Glad you had a great dinner and time spent with your family.

Have a great day!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing this morning before work. This is my short day I get off at 1 so DH and I went to the lake since it was in the 70's.

Julie it is hard getting going again after having to stop. Good for you in continuing on even if it wasn't pretty :D.

Roxie good job on KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing. I hope you enjoyed your time at the lake.

It was a busy day today. This morning I did Slow and Heavy Bi's Tri's and Abs. Then I got some housework done and walked down to the bank. Then I took one of our neighbours to the hospital for her chemo treatment. It is about 1/2 hour away and she needed to have blood work done first to make sure her kidneys were functioning properly before she had the treatment. I got home around 2:30 and then me and our other neighbour split the hostas in-between our places and made the garden bigger to spread them out. That was a lot of work because there are a lot of tree roots and rocks. I think I am going to sleep well tonight.

Cheryl

Last night was RWH LIHI CST. I was actually able to do 5 pushups on the decline before having to drop to my knees.

Roxie Great job on KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing! How would you compare KCM kickboxing to Cathe? That’s awesome that you had nice weather on your short day and could have a little fun at the lake.

Cheryl Great job on S&H Bis, Tris, and Abs! Wow you did have a busy day. That is so nice of you to take your neighbor to her chemo appointment. I am sure she was very grateful. Hope you had a fantastic night’s sleep after that day.

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Total Body Trisets Lower Body this morning.

Julie-KCM to me seems like more traditional kickboxing and the moves are easy yo learn, Cathe does to many jumping jacks and the combos are not as good I really enjoy KCMs workouts.

Julie Good work on RWH LIHI CST. Good for you in doing 5 push ups on the decline. My neighbour was very happy that I took her she really didn't want to take a taxi there. And yes I did sleep well last night.

Roxie Nice work on Total Body Trisets Lower Body. It is a nice short but effective workout.

This morning I did Knockout Rockout. Then it was some housework and then grocery shopping.

Cheryl

Last night I did my own leg and back workout. Only 40 minutes but I felt I got a good workout in. So happy it is the weekend but it is getting really cold out. I think I will be spending some time putting away my summer clothes and getting out my winter clothes. Booo!

Roxie Great job on TBT LB! I love that one. It is short and sweet but gets the job done and doesn’t really have a dread factor for me. TBT UB on the other hand I dread because of the pushups. I may have to look into some KCM kickboxing. I did one of her step workouts early on before I discovered Cathe and liked her.

Cheryl Great job on RK! Oh that would be so sad to have to take a taxi to her chemo appointment. I have never known someone who had to go through it but I can’t imagine it is something someone should have to do alone or with complete strangers.

Have a great day!

Got my GERD under control. Whew! I was eating way to much at one time and was trying to get away with foods that everyone else was eating. I simply can not do that any longer without suffering the consequences. I'm OK. Had a doctor appt. for a check up. My breast is acting up from taking out my breast implants 5 or 6 years ago. Scheduled for mammography on Wed. with lots of blood tests. Also one ear has lost 80% hearing and so far can't find out why. Will go in for a hearing test again soon. Been busy with all this stuff and hadn't had time for exercising. Will start again on Mon. Been missing my UFO group, but was able to at least jam on Thur. WheW! You all look busy and healthy. Good!

Julie, Great job on your own leg and back workout.

Cheryl, Great job on Knockout Rockout, housework and shopping.

Roxy, Great job on Triset Lower Body.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Good Evening,

Low Impact Challenge Express 4 this morning legs are still sore from yesterday.

Julie-upper body trisets are tomorrow and it has a dread factor for me going to make my own express workout.

Janie-gerd is no fun.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.