Cardio Leg Blast

ChelePA

Cathlete
I haven't done this workout for a very long time. Always loved it and still do. But today was a reminder of how far I've come and all because of Cathe. I remember the first time doing the workout. I was dying after the warm-up!!! Now I can complete it using the same weights and no pause button :)

I just did this one this morning and it's one of my favorites! I think what I love about it (aside from the DOMS the next day) is that it feels as if it flies right by, even though it's an hour long - probably because there are 12 rounds and very little is repeated, so you're doing something new for each short round ("You can do anything for a minute, right?!").

Love CLB, I indulged when it came out. I even did the extreme premix ;);). Love contrast training. Love CLB two other sisters too LBB and LIHI Leg.:)

Last edited:
I agree with everyone, this is a great workout and I always feel accomplished. I don't have to pause and can do all the exercises and really like how the moves are not repeated. I think that is what adds to dread factor particularly if it is an exercise that you struggle with you don't necessarily want to keep doing it over and over.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.