Ripped With HiiT/XTrain/Low Impact Series Cocktail

christosz

Cathlete
[Edited]

Hi all!

I just created this rotation with the undulating approach in mind. Tried to add these notes to the rotation itself but they didn't seem to save.

Anyways, this rotation is made up of one week body splitting at 10 reps, one week at 12 reps and one week at 16 reps, followed by one week of endurance/sculpting; then it is time to pyramid back down (16, 12 and 10 reps) followed again by one week of splitting/endurance training.

Each week is finished off with a total body sculpting workout.

I incorporated cardio, too, unless you want to freestyle and surprise yourself!

Have fun!
Christos.

Last edited:
Will have to give this rotation a whirl after I'm done with the one I'm on - Cathe's October 2013 Rotation.
I Love Love Love the XTrain Series, so any cocktail with this ingredient has my attention.
Thank you christosz!

Will have to give this rotation a whirl after I'm done with the one I'm on - Cathe's October 2013 Rotation.
I Love Love Love the XTrain Series, so any cocktail with this ingredient has my attention.
Thank you christosz!
I love XTrain, too.
And Ripped kicked my butt this last month!

'I incorporated cardio, too, unless you want to freestyle and surprise yourself!"

Well.....thank you!

[Edited]

Hi all!

I just created this rotation with the undulating approach in mind. Tried to add these notes to the rotation itself but they didn't seem to save.

Anyways, this rotation is made up of one week body splitting at 10 reps, one week at 12 reps and one week at 16 reps, followed by one week of endurance/sculpting; then it is time to pyramid back down (16, 12 and 10 reps) followed again by one week of splitting/endurance training.

Each week is finished off with a total body sculpting workout.

I incorporated cardio, too, unless you want to freestyle and surprise yourself!

Have fun!
Christos.
Hi Christos, is there any way that you can paste the rotation here? I've tried getting it on the workout manager but so sorry I am just horrible with that kind of stuff. It would be so awesome if you can paste it here and then I can copy (At least I know how to do that). Thanks Christos.

Hi Christos, is there any way that you can paste the rotation here? I've tried getting it on the workout manager but so sorry I am just horrible with that kind of stuff. It would be so awesome if you can paste it here and then I can copy (At least I know how to do that). Thanks Christos.

I did ask the same question in the past and had to view the rotation on workout manager.
It is not possible for Chris to just copy and paste the full rotation. To view the rotation you need to click on rotation,
select other rotation than cathe's, edit/download.HTH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.