RWH #2!

Agreed. Loved RwH - just when I thought I was in excellent shape, this series came out!

And another Ride video would be awesome. I had never done spin in my life and did not even own an indoor bike. I blindly went out and bought the best bike I could and waited for Cathe's first spin workout to be released (and hoped I would enjoy it). She didn't disappoint - I now love spin and hope she comes out with more.

Also agree! Thought I was in awesome shape but RWH kicked my butt!!! NOW I'm in the best shape I've ever been. Would LOVE RWH 2 - pretty pretty please (down on my knees)!

This workout series has changed my life. I adore it. Throw in a yoga and a new ride. Also please put the option to eliminate the music vocals back in!
Yes, I agree. I think she reached a pinnacle with this series, and I never tire of it. More, please, more.
I'm not sure about Yoga, as I don't think that is where Cathe excels, or the Ride, as that only applies to people with stationary bikes, but a similar lineup, maybe with a bit more intensity or difficulty, or really killer premixes, would be my request.

Anyone with the power to make this happen listening?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.