Cute Blooper on Afterburn

loneswaneast

Cathlete
Has anyone else noticed that during the final section of Afterburn, during the back lunges with shoulder exercises, Cathe and most of the crew do not alternate legs, they stay on one side. Except, that is, for Jai, who has an funny and endearing reaction at the point she realizes she messed up.

She bites her lip, looks really guilty but continues on.....it is really cute.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that during the final section of Afterburn, during the back lunges with bicep curls, Cathe and most of the crew do not alternate legs, they stay on one side. Except, that is, for Jai, who has an funny and endearing reaction at the point she realizes she messed up.

She bites her lip, looks really guilty but continues on.....it is really cute.

I'm impressed that you would notice that. When I'm doing Afterburn, I'm a sweaty mess. I can hardly see straight, and I'm surprised I'm still standing. But, I love that workout. It's the one I reach for, when I can't decide what I want to do. I'm going to watch for this next time, if I'm still conscious.

Yes! I notice it everytime! Then when they finish that set, Cathe turns around to Jai and says something (can't remember what) and Jai almost looks like she wants to cry, guilty about what she just did. I always catch Jais face when Cathe says "ok....other side". She's somewhat shocked. She's human, I appreciate mistakes from them. I did Tabatcise this morning and during the 3rd set (I think) Cathe was showing her teeth BIG TIME. Grimacing with the rest of us!!!! Love it!

I did notice that too! But I like to watch my dvds just when I'm sitting around, so I see alot of stuff I would never notice when I'm actually doing the workout. I also noticed on Muscle Max during the split leg static lunges the barbell changes from 30lbs back to 40lbs for a moment! I am amazed that they ever did those with 40lbs! Another funny thing I noticed was in Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders, when they do the dumbbell press on the ball a big bug runs across the floor by Al's feet. It's amazing the things you see when you're not gasping for air. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another funny thing I noticed was in Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders, when they do the dumbbell press on the ball a big bug runs across the floor by Al's feet. It's amazing the things you see when you're not gasping for air.
emoji4.png

LOL:D:D:D

I enjoy seeing those little bloopers in the video. It makes them more real. I noticed that one with Jai in Afterburn right away. I'm glad it was left in there. I never noticed that one in XTrain about the bug running across the floor. Now I might have to watch it just to see that.

I have noticed that in Afterburn! Makes me smile every time. I forget what workout it is, but it's during a warm-up and they are jumping rope. Cathe says, "Now you're not jumping these", and Jai is clearly jumping. The look on Jai's face is like, oh crap, I'm jumping, and then she quickly changes to more low impact. Another smile! Really enjoy working out with this gang!

I will be on the lookout for that bug!

I can't wait to look for this bug. It was probably scampering away to save its own life. Being near heavy weights is hazardous for your health if you're a little critter. ;)

I love the bloopers too, except for the miscounting bloopers. I do a lot of screaming at my TV during Live workouts when the class members give Cathe the wrong count (not that I can blame them since I'd probably do the same thing now and again). Why is it that miscounts usually end up requiring more reps than originally intended? I also get bothered by the miscounts that make each side uneven, like 12 lunges on the left vs. 16 lunges on the right.

Lisa

I have noticed that in Afterburn! Makes me smile every time. I forget what workout it is, but it's during a warm-up and they are jumping rope. Cathe says, "Now you're not jumping these", and Jai is clearly jumping. The look on Jai's face is like, oh crap, I'm jumping, and then she quickly changes to more low impact. Another smile! Really enjoy working out with this gang!

I will be on the lookout for that bug!
I think that blooper is on cardio supersets, I've noticed that too :)

Another funny thing I noticed was in Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders, when they do the dumbbell press on the ball a big bug runs across the floor by Al's feet. It's amazing the things you see when you're not gasping for air. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I wasn't on that set. I'm not big on bugs, and snakes etc. I would have climbed up one of the guys backs to get away from that creature. Hmmmm, maybe that wouldn't have been so bad after all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.