Help please

pidge1

can any one please lead me to the direction of a rotation using STS and Xtrain together I have tried searching and am at a loss still any rotation would be great I just want to get started thanks you so much for any help given take care

Hi pidge1,
I don't know that there is an actual STS/Xtrain rotation. I was looking in the workout manager under rotations and could only find RWH/Xtrain, Xtrain/LIS, RWH/STS. Maybe someone made up there own combination somewhere??
Jamie

Last edited:
Thanks Jamie
I am wondering if you could help me out with this....I am wanting to start the STS workouts on Monday and do cardio on the off days I was told that Sts program is a stand alone program but looking on Cathes website she says that the Shock Cardio Series can be used with the Sts workouts. These have also weights used in them is that not doing too much with weights if the STS is the best workouts to do....just confused. I've not been able to find any workouts using STS and the Shock Cardio Series can you help me...thanks take care and have a great day bye for now pidge

Thanks Jamie
I am wondering if you could help me out with this....I am wanting to start the STS workouts on Monday and do cardio on the off days I was told that Sts program is a stand alone program but looking on Cathes website she says that the Shock Cardio Series can be used with the Sts workouts. These have also weights used in them is that not doing too much with weights if the STS is the best workouts to do....just confused. I've not been able to find any workouts using STS and the Shock Cardio Series can you help me...thanks take care and have a great day bye for now pidge

Hi,

Here is the link for STS weight program and STS shock cardio.
For circuit you can use very light or no weight at all if you wish to.
Weight are used during some circuit to keep the heart rate high.

Looking at rotation below, there is no weight at all for cardio segment. Feel free
not to use heavy bag. Also you can do any other cardio you prefer:)

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/sts-strength-and-sts-shock-cardio-rotation…-three-month-rotation.271387/

HTH

Last edited:
Thanks Jamie

http://cathe.com/sts-strength-and-cardio-rotation This a Cathe rotation

http://www.cathe.com/forum/threads/xtrain-and-sts-rotation.292388/ This thread shows a rotation made by forum member that's suppose tto be in workout blender

Hope this helps

Thanks Jamie

pidge1:

you don't have to do the Shock cardio with the STS weights program, you can do any cardio that you want.

It might be a good idea also to select cardio workouts that do not use weights at all, just so you can make sure you are giving the muscle groups the rest they need before the next weight training session. You can pick any cardio routine from Cathe's extensive workout library, from step, kickbox, boxing, and low impact cardio using the gliding discs for example. You can walk, run, swim, play tennis, play frisbee, use the elliptical, bike, etc, etc.

You don't have to worry about a rotation for your cardio. The rotation aspect comes in from the very fact that you are dedicated to working your way through the STS weights program where each week's set of workouts is already decided and programmed for you. Mentally, in terms of easing stress, don't worry about also having to adopt a specific cardio rotation. Just pick workouts that provide you with a different cardio challenge each time, and yes, this could include the HiiT workouts from recent releases, both high and low impact ones. The only caveat in this case would be to watch how you go with a heavy plyo workout right before or right after an STS lower body weights workout.

Hope this helps,

Clare

Thank you so much everyone for all your help. I really appreciate the time you all took to find the answers to my questions. I'm looking forward to starting on Monday....everyone take care and have a good week ahead....bye for now Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.