Daily Check in weekend of July 4th & 5th, 2015

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Whoa, ladies, it's independence day right?

Happy 4th of July everyone. Have a great day with your families and friends.

Today I did Dana Pieper Kickbox Challenge. I got it in a trade.

I am really looking to get rid of the dvds I no longer use like Bob Harper, some old Tracy Mallett, Michelle Dozois etc. I really should put up a trade list on VF. I've never done that before.

Carmen - you run? good for you! My right knees gives out after 10 minutes

Conni - I am glad all went okay yesterday and you got to relax.I think you live by this motto (just a guess): Do what is important. I write this cos you do not seem like a time waster.

Have a great day everyone. I am off to Wasaga Beach to visit a friend for the night.

Hi ladies,

Yes, that is my motto, I am always doing something..there is always something to do!!

Yesterday I did RWH Low Impact 2 and core 1, went to the parade and did some cleaning and grilling.

Today was Cathe Live PHA training. Very interesting. It moves so fast you don't get bored at all. Kind of sneaks up on you...

Chores and maybe some thrift shopping ( we have a great place for some really neat clothes), and doing some BBQ to round out the weekend.

Hi Conni,

I worked out late today as I didn't get back from the beach til around 1:30 today. I just managed Xtrain Burn Sets Chest/Back. I might try PHA tomorrow, before my Cathe live expires.

And Conni - I didn't mean you are always doing something - just that you must only really do what's important to you and don't really get side tracked into meaningless stuff. It just seems like you really get stuff done and are not a procrastinator. it was supposed to be a complimentary observation ha ha.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.