Cathe Live....HD TV needed?

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

Maybe a dumb question but....the TV in my workout area is an older model, not an HD TV. Can I still get Cathe live to stream on it from my Ipad with the cables etc?

Deb...you have an Ipad 2 correct? If you go to amazon and search Ipad 2 component cables some options will come up for you. You need the 30pin plug for your Ipad and the other end component cables. That is what I used before I upgraded. It was a while ago so not sure with all the software upgrades if everything still works like it did. I may still have these cables at home. I will gladly mail to you so you do not have to buy them. If they work then they are yours to keep...if not feel free to throw them out!

Last edited:
Thanks Lori! I will do the search....I seem to remember researching this before, to watch TV shows on the Non-HD tv in my workout area, but it has been a while since I did it.

If you send them I will pay for any postage etc. :)

Still a little confused as to whether an HD TV is needed...everything read doing a Google or You Tube search talsk about connecting to an HD TV :(

I too have an older tv in my workout room. I am also trying to figure out how to use my android phone to hookup on the tv to stream thru that way.
I know I can bring my laptop down to the workout room, but what a bother each time!
If anyone has any ideas please let share!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.