Desktop Workout blender on Windows

Hi Everyone,

After trying on numerously to naviguate on workout blender, I would like to know if anyone has been
fully running the blender on desktop. I have many download I would like to blend but I am still having
an error message relating to mac. I do not use Mac.

Hope to have a response on this,

Regards,

Hi Everyone,

After trying on numerously to naviguate on workout blender, I would like to know if anyone has been
fully running the blender on desktop. I have many download I would like to blend but I am still having
an error message relating to mac. I do not use Mac.

Hope to have a response on this,

Regards,

To the attention of SNM,

I have been having problem with the desktop workout blender for a while now. Everytime I am trying to run it, an error
message pops up quoting message below.

upload_2015-6-17_10-9-50.png

At this point I have numerously un-install the blender and lost all workouts I previously blended.
Now I can not run it at all. Can you please advise on this issue. AtomicParsley.exe relate to mac.
I am not using IOS and my laptop is a windows device.

Thanks,

Last edited:
upload_2015-6-17_20-41-33.png

Here is the error report.

Could you please send me the link to download the workout blendr for windows.
It seems like the one currently available is only for Mac. I might be wrong.
the version I have installed is crashing as per report above.

Kind Regards,

I can still use the old workout blender on my desktop but haven't made up
One for awhile. I have a lot tho' that I blended over time. I think I still
Have the original one and never updated it or adobe air which I think is
Why it still will work for me although it can be real slow.....love the new one!

mine is a new one, recently installed. it prompted an update on adobe air.
i cicked for update, still crashing.

Yep, if I remember correctly, that might have been one of the problems, I always
Would get the prompt to update, but I never did and it continued to work.
I guess that's why I can use the new online blender pretty good on my iPad
Mini, because I never updated my devices, I still run IOS 6 & 7 and I don't
Seem to experience the stopping of chapters like some others. I'm just a ole
Firm believer in the old saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it !"

Hi NckfitHeart,
I encounter similar problem with the desktop Blender (I work on Lenovo Laptop, Windows 8). I've de-installed and re-installed the Blender and Adobe Air many, many times and am losing hope. I tried again today and the Adobe Air installed automatically and didn't ask me to approve updates.
The workout blender worked only ONCE when I first installed it. After this time, it always freezes and doesn't even load completely. I'm only getting a message to not remove the location of my files (which I didn't do).
I suppose, I'm done with purchasing Cathe Downloads. Premixes are very important to me. You may subscribe On Demand and use the online Blender: people say it works great. I'm not interested to subscribe though and will buy DVDs in future.

Thanks so much for replying:):). I thought it might be due to the windows package I am
currently using. I am using vista home premium which is still, at this point, listed as a requirement.
Last week I managed to blend one workout and it took 24 hours to complete. I won't blend more file.

I am still not sure about On demand either. I tried a month ago and I could not run a saved workout
smoothly. It did freeze.It could be due to my internet connection. I am in Europe
That being said I do run Netflix without any issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.