Commit to get Fit & Lean for May 2015

Good morning

21 DF Ext. Pilates is done :) Autumn is using bands, which I thought made the workout awkward :( The band hit my husband in the back and a$$:p:D:p I love using the bands in workouts, but this one I am not sure? I guess, I have to do it again next week.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

'Evening!
Belinda, congrats on your son graduating. Sorry I missed that the other day. What an accomplishment and a milestone. You must be very proud.
Kristen, how much longer do you think you'll be on jury duty? Hope you felt like a few billion dollars after those wonderful comments from students. Lol at not retiring w/last year's crew. Congrats to your son on the tourney! Very exciting.
Deb, are you doing 21 also? If I hadn't spent so much lately on things, I would be sorely tempted to get it for the containers and workouts. Running club was fun but I did dbf's barre workout early in the morning, and between the two my sciatica was not happy. Finally recuperated today and got a lot of walking in, but unfortunately also got a lot of snacking in. What NC beaches is your ds going to? We go to Nags Head.
Did lots of upper body 100s today and tried Jessica Smith's newest walking wo. I really need to get my eating under control.
Cookie

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Lower Fix and SBF stretch today.

Cookie - thank you :) We are so proud of DS :) I am telling you the containers really is helping me to eat clean and the right portion. I am almost at my goal weight :) The best part….you are not hungry. You really don't need the containers, if you want me too I can sent/copy the info you need. And you can use measuring cups instead.

I will be back later today.

Hi,

Yesterday I did 21 DF lower body & today was yoga. I took off most of the week and tried to declutter but think at the moment just moved a bunch of things around:oops: Whenever I declutter I always come upon pictures & momentos that bring back so many memories sometimes sad.

Belinda - Your right about doing the program with measuring cups could easily be done. I could see how using the bands with pilates would be tough.

Kristin - Do you still have jury duty?

Cookie - I'm just mixing up the workouts no set plans but it is helping me get my workouts in by doing it this way. My son went to Atlantic Beach the south part of the Outer Banks. Are you going this summer?

Goodnight:)

Hey everyone! I posted Wednesday night but don't see my post. Wednesday's workout was X10 FBC. Thursday I was sooooo tired, I took a rest day.

Back to jury duty today. I'm hoping we get out early, lol.

Deb- this trial will go into June. At least it is an interesting case.

Cookie- in right there with you with needing to get eating under control.

Belinda- any plans for Memorial Day?

Kristin

Good evening,

21 DFX Cardio Extreme is done :) Didn't get my workout in this morning :( Oh well!

Cookie - did you get Jessica's new workout as a download? How do you like it?

Debbie - if you know what you doing, lol! The containers are really measuring cups :) That was funny my husband and the bands in Pilates:p He didn't think so:D Aww….I know how you feel, I declutter I always come upon pictures & momentos that bring back so many memories :( Very sad!

Kirstin - how long do you have jury duty ? Seems like forever :D Enjoy your evening.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hey everyone. My allergies are kicking my ass the last two days. I pushed through Flextrain today. Getting ready to go to DS baseball tournament.

Belinda- trial is going into June. It is a unique case, very interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hi,

The last 2 days I didn't get a workout in:( Tomorrow is a new day & I will get my workout in:) We have been busy this weekend still deciding if we will visit friends tomorrow. The weather is beautful.

Belinda - Great job with your workouts! Have fun in D.C. My ds came home on Thursday night from North Carolina, but lots of traffic as he went through D.C. I bet you know the short cuts;)

Kristin - Wow that is a long trial, it's good that you like the co-jurors. Will you be back to school before the year ends?

Cookie - Any plans for Memorial Day?

Waves hi to everyone

'Morning!
Belinda, your poor dh! I bet that really stung. Yes, would you please send me info on 21? I keep thinking about it but that isn't doing anything.
Kristin, that's a really long trial! Isn't it two weeks already? My allergies have been bad also. I find Tylenol Sinus works better for me than the scripts I've tried. Well, that and a lot of water. Your water battle sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure your boys will have great memories of it. I did turbo barre the other day, and boy was my sciatica talking to me after it. But I love that work out.
Deb, I've been on a major deep decluttering whole house project, and it's gotten in the way of me sometimes getting my workouts in. Even my dh has finally started decluttering. Well, if you can count getting rid of two ratty old t-shirts! Yesterday went thru all my clothes again, but still have to finish shoes/boots today. For me, it's a liberating process, holding on to items I'm not wearing was making me feel guilty/bad for some reason. Donating them works really well for me.
Long dog walk today, visit with friends, and hopefully some yard work. Oh, and finish going thru footwear.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I did 21 df dirty 30. We went to my in-laws today for a bbq, the pool was open but still too cold. We're back to summer like weather this week! I have to catch up at work after taking off most of last week.

Belinda - I hope your having fun in DC.

Kristin - The pollen was so bad today, my car has a green tint to it along with everyone elses!

Cookie - I know clothes is the hardest for me but I agree it would be liberating to only have my favorite pieces and not feel guilty/bad about the rest. Too funny about the t-shirts, hopefully he didn't go back in the garbage and retrieve when you weren't looking;)

Waves hi to everyone

'Morning!
Belinda, I did get JS's new as a download. Have only done the first three miles and enjoyed them. Good, effective and helping to get me to 10K.
Kristin, jury duty again this week? Did you have baseball most of the weekend?
Deb, it feels like it is finally getting like summer here also. Sometimes I think dh has hoarder tendencies! One can definitely tell the difference in our areas. My dresser has a lamp, a decorative trinket, and a small tray. His has - well, I can't exactly tell - but a lot of things! He didn't take back the two t-shirts but insisted on going thru bags to find a small blanket throw that I was going to donate. Now mind you, he didn't even know we had it until he saw me put it in the donate bag.
Saw Wendy's newest book is out. Did sbf's arm workout.
Cookie

Good morning,

We had a blast in DC this weekend :)

Cookie - glad you enjoy JS newest workout this morning. I will get you the info on the 21 DF plan this week, ok :) BTW, your husband sounds like mine, his area is always a mess :(

Debbie - how many round of 21 DF are you plan on doing before you do the Extreme workouts? Glad you had fun this weekend.

Kirstin - the trial is long. At least your are not bored.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did Rockout Knockout. I went off track this weekend so will go back to eating better this weekend.

Belinda - I'm going to do one round of 21 DF and try out the Extreme's after. I haven't been following an order just trying them randomly. I forgot to tell you I really liked Dirty 30.

Kristin - Good luck with the trial this week.

Cookie - I may have tendencies like your DH but really dream to be more like you;) It's nice to see you back again!

Good morning,

21 DF Ext. Pilates is done.

Cookie - what are your plans for this week?

Debbie - you should follow the schedule :) I also like Dirty 30 :)

Kirstin - good luck with the trial this week.

I will try to be back later. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi guys. Well, my allergies turned into a sinus infection. I couldn't breath, much less work out the last few days. I did take Baxter on walks though. Today I feel a lot less pressure in my head and nose, so I did RWH LI2, plus abs 2. I had to stop and blow my nose a few times, but I got through it.

The trial heated up today. The defense attorney caught the prosecutor's witness in a lie. It was very dramatic. . . think Law and Order. I am at the end of the jury, right by the witness stand, so the witness kept looking at me. Very uncomfortable for both of us. I don't have much of a poker face, lol.

Cookie- we had baseball ALL weekend. It was a tournament. It was a bit of a disaster after the second game as parents within our team got into a semi-brawl. Very disgraceful. Three kids quit the team. They weren't good players as far as skills or sportsmanship, so I am glad they are gone. Still, it was like something you would see on the news about sports-crazed parents. Some of the kids on the team were crying while it was happening, and I moved them out of the way to the other side of the field. My DS told me he thought I was the only smart parent on the team, lol.

Deb- I washed my car Sunday. Monday it had a new layer of pollen on it. Ugh!

Belinda- glad you had fun in DC this Memorial Day weekend. Speaking of husband's sides being messy. . . my husband doesn't workout, but his "side" of the bedroom is always a disaster. Dirty clothes on the floor, even though his hamper is literally right in the corner. It drives me crazy!

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, you could be a salesperson for 21! You sold me earlier on sbf. Are you still doing her at all?
Kristin, adults can be so much worse than kids at times. That's where the younger ones get it from. Just crazy - and that it is over sports! The drama of the trial sounds really exciting. Oh yeah, my dh has a pile everywhere! Drives me crazy. However, I do think he's feeling like he needs to do something. He actually was going thru some papers when I got home trying to get a handle on one pile.
Deb, I'm glad to be back. I really missed all of you. My dh sometimes tells me I'm not sentimental that's why it's easier for me to get rid of things, but I think it is really more that he's indecisive that he has a hard time deciding what to do with things. I have a fear of leaving behind things for someone else to have to deal with. We went thru that with his parents, and I don't want to do that to my kids.
Did sbf lower body this morning. Disappointed I didn't manage to get more steps in today.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I did STS Total Body (upper body only). I bought a watch (Anne Klein) that is like a fitbit but can't figure it outo_O going to give up and try tomorrow.

Belinda - Too funny about selling Cookie on 21 but you are the right person to go to for all programs!

Kristin - The trial sounds intense but so interesting. Hopefully afterwards you can fill us in LOL. That is terrible about the parents:mad: poor kids.

Cookie - That is a fear of mine too don't want someone going through my things LOL. That should be my incentive.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I am done with 21 DF Ext. Lower Body :)

Cookie - ROFLMAO ! maybe they should start paying me :p I get bored with doing the same stuff over and over again. Change is good, right? My subscription ran out yesterday :( I did buy a year subscription with Barre3 which I will start soon. I think I will try Barre 3 and see how that goes? I already miss SBF and it's only a day:)

Kirstin - what is wrong with people? Serious :( Caught in a lie, lol! It's like in the movies, lol :)

Debbie - good job on STS TB UB. Have fun figuring your AK watch out :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout,everyone.

Hey guys. today the judge let us out at 12, so half day for me :). I took Baxter to the dog beach. To get to the beach, you have to walk through a trail, that is about a mile long. I was happy when we got to the beach because no one was there, so I let him loose. He ran around like a wild dog, lol. He ran in and out of the water, all over the place. It was hysterical. Then someone came with his dog, so I had to leash him again. We walked through other trails and then headed home. DS had baseball practice, but DH took him, so played water guns with my other DS and the dog again. My workout tonight was SuperSets. I cannot remember the last time I did that one. I thought it would be easy. . . it wasn't, lol.

I am going to work tomorrow. The case is going to be at least two more weeks, so tomorrow is the last time I will see my classes. I am still on the fence on whether or not I should tell them.

Belinda- these lawyers are so smart. They did their homework. The thing is, once he asked her the question, she had to know he knew the answer. Isn't that law 101? Never ask the witness a question that you do not know the answer to? She didn't think he knew? Then why would he ask? Stupid!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.