One body part per day - Series

The original May rotation you linked to (was that in 2005?!) is exactly what I need right now, but it has to be something I can do in 20 minutes per day.

I don't know about that - she's suggesting 3 sets of each exercise (12 reps each), unless otherwise specified. There's only one way to find out! :) Somebody around here do it and let me know, okay? LOL!

Hi Cathe,

Would you please consider an update of rotation below for an upcoming series?

I loved 4DS and other pure strength/gym style program.
This would be a great challenge for some of us who are keen on resistance training
to build,shape and define muscles.

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/may-rotation-one-body-part-per-day.235981/
I love this concept and always fall back to it! Fry it then rest it! I only do 5 days , Back Monday,shoulders Tuesday, legs Wed,chest Thurs, arms Fri then weekend OFF!!!! Many bodyparts get secondary work with other parts example Bi's with back, tri's with chest, anterior delts with inclines etc, then push ups and pull ups on other days during the week. A really intense workout for muscle growth and strength can be completed in 20-30 minutes,with 12-18 sets. I loved sts and had great results, but many people don't have time for a 90 min ( at least that's how long it took me!) workout and it is a great starter program for novices. Abs can be incorporated in that same time frame. Cardio isn't included, but this program can elevate your heartrate for the entire time if rest times between sets are minimized. Thanks for bringing this up Nathalie!!

I love this concept and always fall back to it! Fry it then rest it! I only do 5 days , Back Monday,shoulders Tuesday, legs Wed,chest Thurs, arms Fri then weekend OFF!!!!

I am so glad you have contributed discussing this rotation.Fiddlefit has the answer to her question. So it can be done
within 20-30 minutes.:)

Cardio isn't included, but this program can elevate your heartrate for the entire time if rest times between sets are minimized. Thanks for bringing this up Nathalie!!

To comment your quote highlighted above. That is the main reason some of us prefer DVD professionally made.
We love the structure well done. When cathe's dvd hit the mail box, toys are ready and we just get on with the job.
without having to set timer and thinking about rest details etc..... We also know once the dvd has stated playing, it is going
to be INTENSE:eek::eek: in fact we know from the time the upcoming series is announced Lol:D:eek:

If I have to set everything based on a paper it would take longer than 30 minutes to the entire process:)

Tslop49, you are welcome!

Last edited:
Bumping....Here comes the time of announcement.

There is one coming very soon as per Cathe's facebook Q&A.
According to question and answers we might get what we have wished for Lol---Legs are quivering just thinking:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.