Low impact series #2 PLEASE!

rafiayunus

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, I love your RWH series and am really enjoying them since they came out but my joints really screaming now (MORE CATHE LOW IMPACT PLEASE[emoji39]) I really really want low impact series #2, that has Afterburn #2, Cardio supersets #2, Athletic training #2, Slide and glide #2, A low impact Tabatacise, and Muscle endurance kind of total body weight workouts, (like High reps) or may be stretch band kind of workouts (like Travel fit) no heavy weights please (for now[emoji6]) because we have many heavy weight workouts. A Cathe style step workout and a stretching workout that completes the series.(hope I'm not asking too much[emoji6]) no, really jokes apart....
I heartily [emoji18] appreciate your work, sincerity, efforts and the time, which you put in, to make those wishes come true and listens to us (catheletes). Believe me You give us true motivation to keep going and face whatever life gives us, cause when we go through a tough Cathe workout it feels like we accomplish so much and that's a great feeling. You make us stronger workout after workout.
Thanks for doing that Cathe [emoji4]

I'd also really love another low impact series, perhaps Low Impact Ripped with Hiit Upper and Lower Body Circuits as well as Low Impact Lift It Hiit It Legs, including cardio only premixes that use no weights at all. The icing on the cake would be a nice long bonus stretch workout on each disk as well as an optional extended warmup.

I'd also really love another low impact series, perhaps Low Impact Ripped with Hiit Upper and Lower Body Circuits as well as Low Impact Lift It Hiit It Legs, including cardio only premixes that use no weights at all. The icing on the cake would be a nice long bonus stretch workout on each disk as well as an optional extended warmup.

sounds perfect - I would love 10-15 min stretch add on in future stuff. I find in my 40's that I need more stretching/flexibility.

Yes Please! I would also LOVE another low impact series. Could it also include a circuit workout for upper and lower body. And something similar to another metabolic workout like Flextrain. Another bike workout and more yoga! Of course I also love workouts like Afterburn, super sets, athletic training, barre, leg floor work, low impact step. I would love love another low impact series!!!

Sounds great! Low impact series is probably my favorite series. Afterburn, cardio supersets, athletic training, love them all! Is cardio legs blast on that one? Love that too! Adding a stretch workout sounds nice too! AAAHHH the choices!

Sounds great! Low impact series is probably my favorite series. Afterburn, cardio supersets, athletic training, love them all! Is cardio legs blast on that one? Love that too! Adding a stretch workout sounds nice too! AAAHHH the choices!
I know right! [emoji14] another Low Impact Series CATHE STYLE [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39].
Cardio Leg Blast is from XTRAIN, (the best of the best series) I love Cardio Leg Blast too, at first few tries, this one gives me scares but after awhile, I was doing this without any breaks (after all we are CATHLETES) [emoji56] by the way XTRAIN is my most favorite Cathe series from my MANY (Cathe) favorite series [emoji5]️

Rafia

Yey [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]
Another VOTE....
I hope this thread gets Cathe's attention [emoji18] and she provide us with, what our heart desires [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]
I'm READY to preorder.

Rafia

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.