Yikes! Imax 3

I love Imax3...more than imax2
can not recall what #5 consist of.
I remember and always look forward to #7

Lol the bitter end when Cathe litterally scream quoting: Ah legs are burning:oops::eek::eek:
imax3 does really IMHO whip legs into shape:p

Last edited:
Nathalie,
Interval 5 is the endless plie jacks when Cathe yells "get into it!" - or maybe that was yelling in my own head LOL!! Yep, good times...
Jamie

:D:D Yes good time and happy time:). cathe yelling did happen few time during imax3...
Lol I recall those endless plie jacks and plie jumps! Even plie jumps on step during #9. "one more" cathe yelled;)
I will do it next week:oops::oops:

I did this one a few days ago, but because I was short on time I did the short premix of intervals #6-10.
Such a fun yet challenging workout! The blasts are fun, it's the combos that make my feet get tangled up when I'm not totally focused. LOL!

I've done this one 3 times this month, 1st time I did Intervals 1-5 because of time constraints, 2nd time 6-10 and this last time all 10.
WOW!!!!!!!! I was wiped out. I did a little better but my goal is to do this one without having to push the pause botton.....LOl
my favorite part is when Cedee yells our " weeeeeee" as we fly across the board.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.