Looking for something different

pamgatlin

I have most of Cathe's DVD's that are not pure (or complicated) step routines. I have been working out with Cathe for years... and I was actually looking into purchasing Insanity for something different. Thoughts?

This morning, my two-year-old broke my Slow and Heavy disc in half. I literally cried. I just started a rotation with Slow and Heavy last week and planned to continue for a few weeks. Anyway, I'll definitely purchase another (there goes the funds for Insanity for now). In order to get her discount, I'll need to purchase something else too. I was thinking Hardcore Extreme, Intensity, or MMA Kickboxing. Which one of these would be the most intense?

I already have RWH, Low Impact System, Crossfire & TTM, Kickmax, KPC, X10, Xtrain, Hiit

OMG I would cry too! I know your little one obviously didn't break the disc on purpose - but must be very strong LOL! IMO Hardcore Extreme would be the most intense but also offers more variety with 3 different workouts since it's a compilation of several workouts from that series. Although I like Intensity as well which gives you an intense step workout as well as hiits and a bootcamp with great premixes whereas the HC EX only offers the full length workouts which are all > 1hr I believe. Depends what your looking for and how long you want to work out I guess?
Jamie

I agree with Jamie! Hardcore extreme has 3 wkouts on one DVD, but they are over an hour. Intensity is similar to Crossfire and To The Max because they give you variety all in one single wkout. Choosing is HARD! Figure out what you REALLY want right now and how much time you have to do the wkouts due to the length of Hardcore Extreme. Good luck.

I guess it depends what you're looking for. I'd also consider her Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance dvd, Drill Max and also Party Rockin' Step #2 (the Athletic one. It's pretty easy to learn choreography and fun music and also contains some bonus add ons from Party Rockin' Step #1). But of the ones you had listed, I'd go for Intensity.

My vote: I have to say, I really really love Intensity - the music is great, her energy is awesome and it is a total sweatfest. And she has some great timesaver premixes (always welcome with a toddler, am I right!?). So sorry about the Slow and Heavy breakage; bummer. But look at it this way - now you get a new Cathe workout! ;)

-Stephanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.