CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR January 2015

I am back again:

Nora - I already did all my workouts this morning :) I see you bought Brett's new workouts :) How do you like them? Great job today.

Good morning,

XT Burn Sets : Triceps & Biceps done. I am getting ready to do SBF workout after I am done posting here.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day!

Hi girls;)

Happy hump day:) I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- Entire Volume 2= 37 Min TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 3.28
CB= 475
Consisted of: Warm up,Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2,SS2, Challenge 3, Cool Down Coaches Notes

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- 4X4 = W/ warm up, workout,& cool down stretch= 29 Min (Day 2)
MV= 7.50
CB= 297

Total calories burned= 772:cool:

Belinda- I am having fun with Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body. They are short no nonsense intense workouts and I like that. I do like to use them as add-on workouts. I've done on two of the workouts so far and I am loving it. I like Brett and enjoy and appreciate his style of workouts. I love anything with martial arts and this does have a fair bit capoeira (form of Brazilian Martial arts first used by African slaves way back). So far its challenging and way fun. Brett does have two people doing different modifications and one along with himself doing advanced moves. It only recquires a yoga mat, and two dumb bells I will probably use two sets one heavier and one lighter #10's #12's or maybe #15's. He does not tell you what weights he uses or the other guy uses, there is one lady in the back ground that uses tubing but that is a modification as well as other two ladies using no weights so there are lots of variations of modifications available to choose. I felt comfortable keeping up with Brett so far and its still nice to know if I needed a modification moves they were shown and there for the taking. The warm up is separate and done first thing before each workout and is approx. 4 minutes in length. Just the workout is 20 minutes approximately, and afterwards there is a separate cool down/stretch which is also about 4 min in length and uses a towel or belt or yoga strap can be used in place of a towel if necessary. The short stretch feel amazing and great on legs and back. This is a great workout and I am very glad I purchased this one. I can see this would work great for travel and use tubing for strength resistance and or a water bottles as options. You don't need a huge area to workout either so this is apartment or average to small workout space friendly no worries. This ones a keeper girls!;) Nice workout you did today with XT Burn Sets : Triceps & Biceps and later SBF too! You go girlfriend;):cool:

Hello's and waves to Chris, Roxie, and Debbie. I hope all is well and that you are all feeling fabulous. Now girls you all have a blessed day!

Hugs and blessings;):):cool::)

Nora

No workout for me today, I had to be at work by 7 a.m. And my eating has been horrible because I had a seminar and they didn't have anything to eat except bagels. So tomorrow I need to get back on track. I will probably run to burn some calories.

Today I did Cardio Coach #2 - this is really a crappy workout. I did the warm-up twice and challenge 3 twice. I'm just not a big fan of this one, I only did it because I've done #1 and #3 over and over and the others were too long for today. I had a good workout, I just don't care for this one.

Workout was 42 minutes, ran 2.75 miles and burned about 320 calories.

Roxie - Cool on your new Spin Bike! Have fun with it!!!

Good Morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- 30/30 Hi Lo w/warm up & Cool Down Stretch= 30 Min
Day #3
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

This was fun and tough, loved it!:D

KCM 30 MTF- Athletic Conditioning- Cardio Athletic Conditioning= 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

Oh wow, was this a sweatfest but fun stuff. Good workout and purchase!

Total calories burned= 821:cool:

Debbie- Great job on your mix on Cardio Coach #2 , whatever you need to do to make it work for you is always awesome and great. Nicely done today girlfriend. Nothing wrong with customizing things so you get a lot of workout packed into a time that works best for you and the time you have available. High fives on getting it done today, Bravo!!!:);):cool::D

Roxie- WTG on planks and wow have fun with that spin bike. Enjoy!!

Chris and Belinda- I hope all is well with you and that you either had a great rest day or workout. :);)

I hope everyone has a blessed Thursday and to be well.:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings,:cool:;)

Nora

Wow, only two more days in January. Doesn't seem possible.

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Bi's & Tri's and had an excellent workout. I also got on my treadmill and did a fast paced walk for 1 mile.

This is what I did:

BICEPS
Dumbbell Curls
- 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 12 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curls - 20's - 2 set 10 reps; 1 set 8 reps
Concentration Curls - 20# - 1 sets 10 reps; 15#- 1 set 10 reps; 1 set 12 reps
Hammer Curl Double Arm Crazy 8's - 12's - 24 reps

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups
- 3 sets (Love to hate these, I really feel them)
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 14 reps
Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension w/Tube - Skipped

So I don't get the Fitbit and how it calculates your intake of food. At 10:30 last night (yes, I was up way too late!) it showed I had over 300 calories more to eat with all the steps and the workout I did. This morning when I looked back at yesterday to see the steps I did it show I'm in a deficit of 162 calories - that I ate over 162 calories than what I should have. Why would it do that? How are you supposed to know you are within your range if it changes over night? Very frustrating. I looked back at a few other days and several did the same thing. I need to check Myfitnesspal and see what it says. So now I'm wondering if I'm eating too much. ARRRRGGGG!!!!

Good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I also will do SBF Killer Abs and Vintage Stopwatch Planks.

Debbie - good job this morning. Time flies doesn't it?

Nora - I did Brett's 20 Min challenge a while ago, I am familiar with his workouts :) I didn't buy his or any others instructors workouts, I have WAY to many workout dvd's. Glad you like them.

Roxie - how do you like your elliptical ? How cool!

I will be back later. Have a great workout and day.

Hi Girls:)

Happy Friday Everyone!! Sorry for the late check in. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Bret Hoebel's- 20 Minute Body- Day 5- Primal Movements= 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Cardio Coach Volume 1- Entire Volume 1= 38 Min TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 3.30
CB= 488
Consisted of: Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2,SS2,Challenge 3, Cool Down, Coaches Notes.

Brett Hoebel's 20Minute Body- Day 4- BPS Chest & Abs = 10 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 902:eek::D:cool:

Debbie- Sounds like a great workout today with Xtrain Burn Sets - Bi's & Tri's you always kick butt with your weight workouts, WTG girlfriend!! Congrats, I bet you feel awesome now go have a killer awesome blessed Friday! Oh, and have a fab weekend too!:);):cool:;)

Belinda- Enjoy today's workout and whatever cardio you choose. I know you will nail that workout with out fail. I see you do plan to do SBF Killer Abs and Vintage Stopwatch Planks which also sound amazing. Good for you girlfriend loving the workouts you put together and do great mix and variety WTG and keep up the hard work high fives!!!:);) Have a blessed day;)

Chris and Roxie Hello waves and I hope you both have a fabulously blessed Friday and weekend!:);)

Hugs and blessings:cool:;)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did StudioSweat ondemand Spin Part 1 and had to quit thought I was going to passout not a good feeling.

Belinda-Dh bought me a spin bike.

Debbie-I don't understand all the science to the gadgets but after this morning I know I am not eating enough.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Good morning,

Today I will do Super Cuts.

Roxie - glad you had fun with your spin bike yesterday.

Nora - have fun with whatever you do today.

Debbie - have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Good Morning girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- Cardio Capoeira= 34 Min includes warm up & cool down.
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- 4 X 4= 29 Minutes inclues warm up & cool down
MV= 9.50
CB=297

Total calories burned= 703:cool::)

Belinda- I know you have plans for a workout wth SuperCuts that's a fun workout. Have a great workout today and fab blessed weekend.

Roxie- Oh no! That sounds scary. I've had that happen to me before, please be careful and eat healthy and more of it to avoid the passout ickyn feeling. Take care and have a blessed weekend!

Debbie- Have a great and blessed weekend!:);)

Chris- I hope all is well and have a blessed weekend!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I attempted Push Pull but had to stop half way through again due to the passing out thing again. As soon as I get my HR up I get that feeling.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.