Plyo1 Whew!

I also think Plyo #1 is harder than 2. after 3 times I still have to take a few breaks to recover a bit longer. I haven't used my HRM yet, but I will next time. I suspect my HR is very close to my max several times in this workout. Looking forward to seeing some gains there because it seems like it will reflect real progress. :)

Ditto.
I did Plyo 1 into Plyo 2 a week or two ago, and my general impression was that #1 has shorter work intervals but the moves are more athletic and intense, while #2 has longer work intervals with slightly less intense moves that are plyo/power step moves (or combinations thereof).
I liked doing both together and think I would stick with the sequence of 1 then 2 in the future. I'd be too tuckered out to hit those tuck jumps and burpees if I tried 2 then 1.
I enjoyed doing #2 on its own yesterday. Both great workouts.

Well, did 40/20 today and all I can say is OMG! I thought the one minute rests would make is easier than RWH Plyo 1 but I barely made it through. I think the fact that I did Plyo 1 Tuesday, then an intense leg workout yesterday factored into the mix.;)

When doing Plyo One, I look at Cathe's mat, then look at mine and swear my mat must be longer! I did Plyo One today by starting with X10 Cardio Blast. A nice relaxing yoga stretch afterwards rounded out the workout.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.