Best order for cycling DVD's?

Hi! I'm in the beginner/intermediate stage with outdoor cycling and just bought an indoor spin bike to keep me in "biking" shape over the winter. I own a lot of Cathe DVD's in other categories and am now interested in her cycling DVD's. Could someone be kind enough to recommend what is the best order to purchase them all according to skill/difficulty level?

Background: I've never done spinning classes before nor have I worked out on a spin bike before (only a recumbent bike and my outdoor hybrid bicycle doing mostly Rails to Trails). I am a 57 y/o female, fairly good condition for my age, but do have a history of bilateral knee issues (arthroscopy surgery once on each knee). However, my 40 lb. weight loss over the past two years has helped A LOT (I can wear high heels again!) :)

Thanks so much in advance for any input/information!

Congrats on your weight loss! How awesome does that make you feel?

Cycle Max was Cathe's first spin workout and it has some instructional information at the beginning.

My favorite is Pedal Power. The songs are shorter and the workout seems to fly right by. All of them have some premix options. I'm not sure how to rate them in difficulty. I feel the rider has control over that with the tension that is set.

I have seen the 3 bundled together on occasion as the deal of the day.

Don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Lisa

Hi, I agree with Lisa. I have all three of them and it's hard to put them in order of difficulty since you can control the tension. You will love all of them if you decide to purchase all three. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.