Favorite workouts based on music

ChelePA

Cathlete
I prefer some workouts over others based on the music. Any suggestions on your favorites? For example, I really enjoy X10, PRS 2, Greatest Hits..to name a few. Thanks!

One of my favorites music tracks is Max Intensity Cardio. The music goes so nicely with that workout and the cool down with Madonna singing Don't Cry for me Argentina gets me every time.

Beth

All of body blast series, intensity the one dvd. And I like the music in low max, body max 2, low impact circuit, x train, and Supercuts, flex train, crossfire, to the max, party rocking step 1 and 2. I think IMAX 2 has good music and 3 but 3 is really hard for me for some reason. Oh rock out knockout! There is a lot I love!!![emoji28]

I did x54 this morning and must say that the music is really upbeat and motivating. It kept me alive when Cathe was trying to kill me!

I so love the music on STS, 4DS, X10, Drill Max, Hardcore series and the new series (Lift It Hit It) is heading to the fav list for me.

1. Body Blast Series
2. Intensity Series
3. Hardcore Series

And I find myself singing or humming along with Low Impact Circuit and Hardstrikes.

Ahhh legs and glutes, I love the song by the Cranberries during the stretch and always find myself singing along LOL! And the band of gold song during those high step ups in the beginning I do the same thing! I do like the music in 4DS but don't reach for those workouts often - I think it's because of the complex choreography in the step workouts but I should really revisit that dvd.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.