A little chuckle...

labnick

Cathlete
This morning I was working out to Cathe Live Cardio and Weights when my son comes home and goes to find me to say Hi. He takes one look at me while working out and also looks at the TV and says "really mom, now you actually dress like Cathe when you workout?" I looked at him then looked at the TV and realized coincidentally I pretty much had the same look and colors of cathe's outfit right down to similar sneakers and hair in a ponytail. My son rolled his eyes and left me alone to continue with my workout. Made me chuckle.

Too funny! On occasion my hubby will come into the basement while I'm working out. He'll look at the TV, then look at me and make some comment about me "matching outfits" with Cathe and crew. IT'S COINCIDENCE!!!! I admit I do get a kick out of it when I notice I'm wearing similar colors to Cathe. Can't help it....I'm easily amused :p

If I ever match Cathe and her crew, then it's time we started feeling sorry for them!! Greying T-shirt and leggings.......

Justine, your attire sounds fashionable compared to my workout gear: a sports bra and whatever athletic shorts I have available. No one is around at the time when I workout each day (daughter is sleeping, husband already at work, no teenage son or anything) so I can be as tacky as I desire during my sweat sessions! :)

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.