Video Clip of Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps and Shoulders

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This a Video clip of Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps and Shoulders which is one of 9 Ripped With HiiT workouts.

This intense upper body strength workout focuses on exhausting the chest, triceps and shoulder muscle groups. You'll completely work each muscle group before moving on to the next. Most exercises will consist of three heavy sets with a goal of 12 or less reps per set. After the third set you'll 'hit it' with an intense finisher set to really fire up those muscles!
You'll be using heavy weights in this workout and should be going to failure on at least some of the sets in each muscle group. Intensity matters so always make sure that you are choosing a weight that challenges you!

*You can pre-order Cathe Friedrich's Ripped With HiiT or learn more at: http://bit.ly/RTWneG (Pre-Order for only $8.88 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 9 workouts) pumping lower body strength training. Act now, offer ends November 21st!

That almost looks tougher than the back and bi's. I like that Brenda modified those decline push-ups. I also love Cathe and Brenda's tops.

During the chest flyes Amanda is taping her feet along to the music, as though the whole thing is a breeze!
Agree with everyone about liking the tops.

I don't have any above a 35lb db. My husband commented that if I start needing more than 40 lbs, join a gym!!! I usually prefer barbell for chest presses anyway.

Preference shared :):)

Ditto. I will probably sub barbell chest presses for dumbbell in this workout. Actually my one tiny feeling of disappointment (amidst great excitement) in watching this clip came from the lack of barbell chest press. Though I understand they'd then need weight racks, which would be an added piece of 'required' equipment.
I think my favorite part of STS was the Meso 3 chest presses. Just love hefting that kinda weight. Grrrr!

Good idea to use barbell. I didn't think of that and was wondering how I was going to lift that heavier weight. I have an olympic size bb with plates I can add on. Can't wait for Cathe to whip me into shape.

After reading the article this week about best shoulder workouts, I will not be using the barbell for overhead presses. I just wonder which position is better with the dumbbells to have your hands at? Maybe I'll just alternate positions and see how that goes.

Hi Everyone,

I like cathe's top. Do anyone know where she got it from?
Lullemon?

The top is flattering and cathe look sensual:):):)
Colours have been matched fabulously from top to trainers.
Love the trainers.

Please let me know.
I want the top;)

All of the clothing I have from Lucy has lasted me for years. I have capri's and tights that are five years old. Their clothing also fits me very well. I think they make a good quality product. I do like their "stuff." Splits59, is also another company that has good quality clothing. Another company is Athleta. I have mixed feelings about Luluemon. I like their clothing, just not happy with their quality on certain items. Happy shopping.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.