STS first time!

Good Afternoon.... HEHEHE.... Im alive and NOT Pregnant! Im menstruating....LOL :mad: NMI.... Nah!!!!

Okay...yesterday when I left work at 2:15....due to no doc...I went home and got busy....I took everything off my kitchen counter and washed everything....then wiped down the stove and all the kitchen cabinets..... then cycled for 45 minutes, showered and out the door I went to home depot with Tim.... we got new Wood Blinds for all our windows.... so Saturday Tim will be installing them! Super excited! :p

This morning...It was chilly....so I got up late...but still got in 30 minutes.... tonight I am planning on doing Cathe....which one Im not sure yet....Then after I cook dinner.... I will start making a new Christmas Wreath.... Yippeeee!!!! I got all my materials...so let the crafting begin! Yes...Christmas stuff on Halloween....:D

Carolyn...I am so glad to hear you are feeling less pain....

I am also...feeling a lot better.... even though I have menstrual cramps I still feel fantastic! WOW!!!!! Its been awhile!

Betty.... congrats on the adventure of employment... I hope you enjoy it!

Jean...I hope you survived Walmart! Giggles!!!! We all know how I feel about that place. LOL :confused:

End of Month.... crazy busy...be back in a bit! Promise!!!! ;)

Work was so busy! Not the phones as much, thank goodness, but the billing! I didn't leave till almost 3. I was so fried that I told a customer that we don't accept Mastercard! I thought he was saying Amex!
I'd like to give this place a year, so that's at least early March! When I took this job I had planned to stay for 3 yrs, until I 'move' to CA!:D Hopefully the law firm doesn't call before then. (I had applied to the law firm even before the personal assistant job; the p.a. job is for possibly 3 yrs!)

Jean, I did buy the mop, if only because it has a step wring neck. My hands have a tough time wringing mops. I get blisters and the mop would still be quite damp. Your mom got you one? So nice of her! Did you get the infomercial one, you mean?
Oh how I miss doing LL&A in its entirety! I love everything in it! I miss working out for 60-70 mins!!!
What's the secret to streak-free windows? You wash both inside and outside?
I heard the words snow and nor'easter with reference to our weekend weather:confused:.

Ds1 was only here for 30 mins or so. He seems so grown up. That's how I feel when he's not living at home; when he's at home and is driving you crazy, or you see his ridiculous bad habits, etc, you want to scream.

Gosh, I don't even think I'll bother with any of the Halloween decorations. I never took anything out!
Better do laundry and watch a movie. Dh is lighting the fire.

Good evening fit friends....tgif! Looking forward to the weekend....

Jean....yes its the people at walmart....but its probably because I go at busy times due to my work sschedule....

I'm at home and warming up on my bike....the gonna tackle Cathe....

Its suppose to be 37

What happened? My post just posted without me doing anything....

Its suppose to be 37 degrees tomorrow and its mid 70s now....big drop....my outside kitties will need there heat lamp tonight!!!! Brrr!!!! I turn our shed into the cat house in the winter.....I put blankets down and put a heat lamp so they snuggle together and stay warm....its like they have heat! He he he....my spoiled kiddos!

Mr boots would die.....cause he sleeps in the bed with me and if he gets chilly he snuggles under the blanket with me!

Better get busy....bbl!

Jean, my robe is on from October (maybe even Sept) to May!
Dh heard me say in May that once ds2 starts college I'm going to 'move' out there. He's pretty adamant he won't. I haven't figured out the logistics. I'm going to try living with my sis for 3 months first. Will they get sick of me? I do worry.
I have The Trip on tap to watch. Still haven't started yet. There's a new sequel about Italy.

Jean, you're so funny! I was going to ask who gives away candy. We get tons of kids every year! Tonight we had a little candy left over, not counting what we saved for ourselves:D. We shut the light off at 9.
You're spot on about not being dependent on them for all my needs. I will probably need a job and car. The city my sis lives in has so many amenities. I just want to hang out every single day. Would we get sick of each other? The other logistic is, what about dh?? I would be forcing a separation. Those things make me push this whole thing out of my mind--the logistics only, not the move.
Six-week cruise?? That must be so expensive! Holy!
My fave is Thanksgiving week--3 work days, generally, and the best holiday.

Missy, your kitties sound like they'll be cozy and warm.

Good morning it was 42 degrees when I went out to grocery store at 9am.....I'm now cooking lunch....sweet potatos and chicken for me! Tomorrow will in the high 30s..... I think 36 or 37.... will have to blanket the horses tonight....

Tim is sick with a cold....so he is just laying in the recliner for now.....he went to bed at 8 last night....but I hung out with the dog and cat and watched movies on Netflix! He he he

Today....my plan is to work on my christmas wreath!!!! And then tackle aftrburn later!

Have a lovely Saturday....on....Carolyn...glad to hear its starting to help with thepain....tthat's great news!

Bbl!!!!

What a cold and dreary day! I am making a big pot of spaghetti sauce, so the house smells good.
I did GS B-Sh-Bis this morning. Poor dd has her last cross country race today, and it is about an hour away from here. She will be standing outside all day.

Carolyn, I hope the pain continues to get better. I tried that stretch you described with the band for the hamstrings, I liked it.

Betty I would want to live in CA as well, but I think I will end up wherever my girls are.

We hardly got any trick or treaters last night, and I did not see many kids out. Maybe it was too cold for them. I bought candy that I don't really like, but I have to get rid of it before dh eats it all!

Have a great Sat!

Hiya! It is rainy, cold, and raw! A fire is on and I had a cafe mocha already. Today we had 3 dentist appts, and I had a filling replacement so it took forever. I just ate lunch because I had to wait for it to set.
It's so great to have everyone check in today! It's like everyone's home:D. If only we'd hear from Marie that everything is all right. And a hello from Colleen.
Last night I watched this link someone posted on OD about a web interview Cathe had sat for. It was interesting. Check it out if you're curious.
I've given the 'move' a lot of thought. I have been waiting over 15 yrs for dh to change his mind and don't feel he ever will, and I don't want to blame him for not fulfilling my dream, so I have to make it happen myself. Unfortunately in our situation our dreams are not dovetailing. (He thinks it's way too expensive to live there, plus he doesn't want to work in Silicon Valley where people step on you to climb the ladder.) He has always joked that I should just go out and live with my sis, so it's not a new idea. He doesn't think much beyond work (I anticipate and plan far in advance), so I'm not sure how much of a shock it'd be for him. Further, it would be not right for him to be working over here while I spend money over there living with my sis, and that's another reason I started working.

Wow, Carolyn, a traction table? That's how you 'stretch' your spine? Let's see how it goes. I bet as the days go by you'll experience less pain.
Interesting hobby for dh. As long as he does have some aside from work.

Jean, you have selected a utopia to live in. Huge pat on the back for you. PA would have been dull by comparison. How could dh not like the bay/ocean??
I have casement windows so washing windows is a huge production. Unscrew shades, pop out screens (which are filthy), then wipe glass.

Mary, I hope dd dressed super warmly. I am jealous of your GS workout. I haven't been able to get to UB.
I hope you're able to relax at home today.

Missy, thems are cold temps for Southern GA!:confused:
What a cozy day at home for you. Sorry for Tim though. Tea with honey, chicken soup...
I wish I were there making a wreath with you!

I was going to say that I had a lot of candy/chocolate before the Halloween candy got open because my sis showed me this TJ dark choc almonds with turbinado and sea salt, so I was popping a ton of those in! Prior to that I hardly ate any candy. I have a couple of Twix set aside for myself;).
Omg, my screen just froze! I thought I lost my huge lengthy post! Thank goodness!
Better go practice.

Last edited:
Forgot! Carolyn, my hygienist said that those with autoimmune disease have dry mouths. Does that apply to you and dh?
Yes, I've been following the updates closely. The premixes are awesome!

Good morning....its 36 degrees and freezing....so I'm warming myself up on the bike!

Tim installed my new wood blinds yesterday afternoon and they look beautiful....so excited!

Betty....I wish u was making a wreath with me too....it would be so much fun....I worked on it about 3 hours yesterday....today I hope to finish most of it....the bow I will make last!

Carolyn....stay warm out there.....

After I cycle....I'm going to make some energy balls...haven't made them in awhile! Tonight I'm making a roasted turkey breast, sweet potatoes, and carrots for dinner....yum! Of course I will make Tim some rolls....he he he

Be back in a bit....have a lovely Sunday!

Good morning! Love the extra hour! It is dark, windy, with snow showers!:eek: Ridiculous!
Didn't get to make my brunch yesterday because of our appts but I'll make it up today.

Carolyn, that's mighty early for a Sunday even with the extra hour!
What boards did your doc use?

Missy, do the wood blinds make it reminiscent of a plantation house? It's so neat nonetheless.
Did you make an Xmas wreath last year?
How did you find your bike?

bbl

It is already too cold for me, how will I make it through the winter? We have a fire going, and I have errands to do, and I just do not want to go out!

I did Rockout Knockout this morning, and added some planks on afterwards. I am going to love that premix on the new workout with abs mixed in, I have a hard time doing them separately.

Think I will make a roast chicken for dinner. DH has to fly out to CA for a business trip later today, so it will be an extra busy week for me. Maybe I can talk him into going to the grocery store.

Everyone stay warm, and have a great day!

Jean's post is not showing up for me! It is one huge blank square! Is there a picture?? I've never heard of a lateral trainer. ETA: I see the link now! That is so neat! How much is something like that? Would it torque something??
I made a dutch baby pancake with hash browns, sausages, eggs. Delish.
I am chilled to the bone. The wet snow finally stopped coming down. Ridiculous! But it is windy and super raw.
I just finished paying the bills and will file. The latter is huge mental clutter for me so I'm going to clear my desk once and for all. Less time on the weekdays now:D!

Carolyn, if you keep on deleting more posts, you'll become invisible and disappear soon. Sniffle sniffle

Mary, where's dh going--Southern or Northern? Strong winds to be lifting up on. Safe travels to him.
Great job on the workout! I'm with you on the abs. I don't have time to do them anymore, esp if it involves using another disc!
How is younger dd doing?
Did you enjoy parent's weekend with oldest dd?

I probably won't make energy balls any more. I have most of the ingredients though. I should finish them. My wheat bran is Ultra old!:confused:
Better get back to my filing. And practicing. It'll be dark soon! Curious what daylight there will be at 6:30 am tomorrow.

Good morning....brrr!!! Its 31º....ive had enoifh cold weather.....hehehehe

Carolyn....keep your head high....you will not be a fatty!!! how do u feel this morning???

Jean...tim is still under the weather....but hanging the blinds kept his mind off his head cold!

Betty....I just love the blinds....it definately makes my home more cozy! I had been researching recumbent bikes for awhile....I got it at sears! Just love it! I did make a wreath last year but not at christmas.... I am almost done.... I will finish it later this week...

Cycling with the heat on so I don't freeze! Mr boots woke me up several times last night....he needed to go under the covers...he was cold! My big baby!!!

Have a nice monday!!! Bbl!!!

Good morning. It's sunny and quite windy. There was daylight during my workout anyway. I did CLB and bis. For some reason I thought there was shoulders too. I'll have to find a premix with it and do it this week.
Have a great day. Have a fruitful PT, Carolyn.

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in. I've been trying to stay off my phone more lately. I miss you guys though.

I skimmed....thanks for the birthday wishes. We took B to a hotel to go swimming which is by far his favorite thing to do :)

Workout today was TTM. We sent up a great play area in the basement so I've been working out while be plays. It's great!!! He joins me off and on...too cute!

Worked mom baby this weekend :) Oh and speaking of...nope not pregnant lol. I wish! Tony wants to wait to try till after he graduates which I totally understand.

Missy- Way to cycle this morning. Hope your pain goes away soon.

Carolyn- Trust me you will never be fat...you don't eat like it. Just keep walking and feel better.

Jean- Your roast sounds so yummy! And I'm sure the house and smelled amazing!

Betty- I can't believe you guys had snow. Must mean it's coming to us soon...ugh!

Hi Mary and Colleen.

Sorry to cut short. Little dude needs mama.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.