Newsletter MIA

exercise-lover

Cathlete
For the last two weeks, I have not received my Cathe newsletter. I really value the information in this newsletter and have missed it. I know I can read it in the blog, but the newsletter delivered on Monday morning is really nice. I tried to re-sign-up for the newsletter thinking it was caused by the changes in the computer system or something, but it shows that I am already signed up. What do I need to do? Thanks for the help and thanks for the newsletter.

I didn't get one, either and don't see it on the blog. I wonder if maybe they're a bit behind due to filming and the road trip? Maybe it will be a Tuesday surprise. :)

I didn't get one, either and don't see it on the blog. I wonder if maybe they're a bit behind due to filming and the road trip? Maybe it will be a Tuesday surprise. :)

We usually don't send the newsletter when Monday falls on a holiday. The newsletter for this week will go out tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me know about this week, but that doesn't explain last week. I'll check tomorrow. Hope I get one. Again, thanks for the reply.

A month or two ago my newsletters for some reason started showing up in my spam folder. No idea why. So you might check that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's something you have to control on your end with your settings. You just need to mark our email as not junk and add us to your safe sender list.

The way spam filters work is each email is graded. Certain words like "Sale" and "Buy Now" can cause an email to receive a grade that results in it being classified as spam. So make sure to add us to your safe sender list as a future email may receive a grade that once again returns our newsletter to your junk file.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.