Clothing in new videos

krissagray

I would LOVE to know the brand of the capri pants being worn in the group shot of hiit lower body circuit. Would greatly appreciate it!

I went on FeelFit Wear and didn't see the line Cathe wears. I do love most of the new outfits!

On Cathe's facebook page she says that she got most from Dick's Sporting Goods and the brands are Lululemon, Lucy, Nike, Reebok, & Under Armor. One of Deazie's outfits is from FeelFit Wear.

I love Amanda's Nike shorts in Plyo HiiT Two and I know that it was mentioned that Dick's and Lady Foot Locker carry them. Unfortunatly I don't live near either and can not find them online. Has anyone else had any luck finding them online?

Hey Cathe....you must be exhausted but thanks for chiming in! I don't recall so much discussion of the outfits in the past.....but I too am loving the workout wear. It looks comfy, sturdy and ready for sweat!!

Last edited:
I love Amanda's Nike shorts in Plyo HiiT Two and I know that it was mentioned that Dick's and Lady Foot Locker carry them. Unfortunatly I don't live near either and can not find them online. Has anyone else had any luck finding them online?

Try those online sites. Good luck!

I love the clothing in the new series. It's something I definitely would wear. I did find the shorts online at Dick's Sporting Goods today. Last week they weren't there. So get them while they're hot. I have a few pair of Under Armour capris. Love them, Very comfortable. Happy shopping everyone!!

I believe everything that we were wearing in the videos that came from Dicks has most recently been delivered there. I'm guessing that because three weeks prior to me picking those pieces up, the store was not stocked with half of that stuff.

Cathe can I ask if this is where the pink and blue tank tops you are wearing in Plyo HiiT one and two are also from this store and what brand they are? We don't have this where I live in Canada but was hoping to perhaps find both on-line. You have fabulous taste as always!
Thanks so much for taking the time to pop into the forum with your busy schedule,
Jamie

Cathe can I ask if this is where the pink and blue tank tops you are wearing in Plyo HiiT one and two are also from this store and what brand they are? We don't have this where I live in Canada but was hoping to perhaps find both on-line. You have fabulous taste as always!
Thanks so much for taking the time to pop into the forum with your busy schedule,
Jamie

My blue top in plyo hiit one is from Equlibrium Active Wear and my Pink top in Plyo Hiit two is from Danskin.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.