Commit to get FIT & Lean for September 2014!

Cookie - glad you feeling a little better. You did had surgery after all. Yes, I need braces, not sure what route I should go? They would give me clear ones, but I am not sure what to do?

Jessica - she said about 2 years!

Hi everyone. I see they are going to be changing the forums. I like the new format. It seems like it is going to be even more user-friendly when they are done. I did PRS 2 yesterday. DS had a double-header and we went to my neighbor's house last night, so I didn't have a chance to post yesterday, but I did get that workout in. Today I just finished ME. I am a sweaty mess mostly from the workout, however, it is also over 80 degrees here today. I wish we hadn't closed the pool, lol!

Cookie- we were closed Thursday and Friday. Thank God. I needed the break, lol. DH was away for work those days. He is going away Monday-Thursday this week. I hate playing single mom. I have no idea how real single moms do it. It is so hard without a partner. Plus, this week DS has two baseball practices, I have the dog's agility class, and my other DS's library class after school this week. I did all my work, paper grading, Eboard updating, lesson planning for the month, this weekend to make sure I don't have too much on my plate this week, lol.

Belinda- the new look is shocking at first, but I bet when it is all done, we will be happy. I think she is trying to get people back to the forums instead of on facebook, instagram and twitter, one place makes more sense, I think.

Jessica- I wasn't much of a baseball fan until I met DH in 1997. Because he was such a die hard Yankee fan, he got me into it. He took me to my first Yankee game when I was 20 and I've been hooked ever since.

Wendy- Friday seems to be my official rest day too. I think getting up early all week now drives me to exhaustion by Friday.

Deb- how is your weekend going? I saw Halloween stuff everywhere at the outlets, and you know what that means. . . they'll be pushing Christmas soon.

Amelia- check out the smiley faces you used with the new forum. They look funny, haha. :confused::eek:

Okay, off to shower and get ready. We are going to my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday. My sister will be there. Wish me luck and patience!

Kristin

Kirstin - I love the new forum. It's just a little different layout. Love the color and it's easy getting around. Like with all new things I have to play around, lol. Which I did this morning. If anyone can figure out how the trophy works, let me know? Don't have a clue! I never understood why Cathe was posting every day on FB and not here? Of course, everyone stopped posting on here. She hardly post on Cathe.com? Maybe it all will change with the new forum? Who knows?

Good evening,

Just did SBF stretch and PiYo Define: LB.

Cookie - please, take it easy! Don't overdue it, ok!

Kirstin - good job on your workouts this morning. Have fun today. At least you found something when you went shopping. I went today and didn't find anything:confused: which is a miracle:p

Amelia - enjoy your 2 day's off. Hope you get to relax too.

Jessica - wtg, on your steps and Xtrain legs today.

Wendy - I know how you feel. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Good night, ladies.

That's it for me today.

Hey guys! Just finished Knockout Rockout. I did the timesaver 1 premix and then added the heavy bag bonus (which I only do with gloves because I have no heavy bag, lol).

I am off to get ready for work. DH is leaving today and won't be back until Thursday night. Hoping for a smooth week ahead.

Kristin

Good morning,

I will do SBF Barre Fire 3 this morning.

Kirstin - good job on your workout this morning. That's a tough one.

Hallo to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Wow, I'm digging the new forum! Much more eye friendly!!

I logged five workouts last week. I finished the weekend with:

Sat: Pyramid HIIT
Sun: Kelly's Trim Down #2

Tonight I'm doing my first author takeover. Basically, a book blogger asks you to take over their Facebook page for an hour. So I'll be chatting about books, fashion, food and hot hockey players because I love all those things, HA!!

Jessica-Cardio Leg Blast is one of the few I don't have from the XTRAIN series. Want. (LOL)

Belinda-I'm really liking the look of the forum now!

Cookie-Ugh, same here on the insomnia. I can't stay asleep! And it's hard to take something when you wake up at 2 without feeling totally hungover the next morning. Oy.

Kristin-I hope your dad's birthday party was good and no drama!!

Amelia-I was the one who asked about your doctor's appointment. Glad it went well. And yes, anxiety totally causes shortness of breath/chest pain so that would make sense.

Okay back to work!
:) Wendy

Good afternoon,

I just finished After Burn….holy crap! I am sweating buckets. As you can see, I will sprinkle a Cathe workout here or there. Next week I will do 1 body part again. I am getting ready to do SBF LB Barre Fire 3.

Wendy - good job on getting your workouts in. Good luck with your first author takeover today. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have a good one, everyone.

Hey girls,

Wow:D..I didn't know they we're changing the forum. I love all the pinkish colors...looks nice.

So far I have not missed a day of power walking. I plan on going in just a few more minutes. I think tomorrow will be a rest day and omg, my indulgence meal. I can't wait to just not count calories for one day

Hello to everybody. My kids are waiting on me so I will brb with personals.

'Evening!
Belinda, I'm taking your advice and resting. My mouth is still sore today, and I feel really tired.
Amelia, that's awesome that you've gotten power walking in everyday. I saw Jessica Smith has a 4-week walking challenge. Have you ever tried her?
Kristin, I'm with you in being thankful for not being a single parent. That is really a hard job. Were you really done with your wo by 4 this morning?!!
Jessica, have you been getting all that rain? How many steps did you get today?
Wendy, it's interesting to learn some of what is involved in a book launch. It really is a full-time job.
Deb, after the great weather this weekend, I'm not ready for Halloween or any holidays in cold weather! Did you do hot yoga today?
Took a rest day. Yesterday did get an 8 mile hike in.
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie - glad you listen to your body. Take a few day's off. Hope you feel better soon. WTG, on your hike.

Amelia - good job!

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I was MIA it was a busy weekend, Sunday was DH's birthday so I cleaned and cooked & had DS's & GF's & dogs over. I also made DH his favorite cheesecake one of the only desserts he likes:confused:

On Friday was hot yoga, rest days Sat. & Sun. & today was High Reps.

The smilies are so funny, wondering if Kristin's boys like them:)

Belinda - The new forum looks so different will have to get used to. I'm wondering if it will be hard to start October's thread.

Kristin - It does sound like you lucked out with your neighbors that is so important! I'm glad your feeling better.

Amelia - You must be looking forward to your days off! You sound like you are doing well with your eating and workout:)

Jessica - Great job with your steps, cleaning & cooking helped me get a bunch of steps the other day even though I missed my workout.

Wendy - I woke up 2 nights from someone calling the wrong # even though I told him it was the wrong # he still called but blocked his # so it doesn't happen anymore:mad:

Cookie - I can't imagine the pain you were in, but happy you are feeling better:) It must be hard to eat! I haven't heard of The Rosie Project but will look it up.

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will do SBF UB+Core = 20 min + UB 7= 17 min.

Debbie - I am already used to the new forum. Love it:cool: It's so much faster and looks fresh, modern. The already fixed the DVD and Video rotation forum. I have no problem adding the Oct rotation.

Nice job yesterday, girls. Keep up the good work. BBL!

I did cardio and weights today. I was half asleep. DH will not be back until Thursday. I'm exhausted, lol.

I promise I will be back for personals in the morning

Hi Ladies-

I haven't checked in, in a while. Sat- Legs, Sun-treadmill and yesterday was Burnsets- UB. Ouch, am I sore. I'll probably take a rest day today.

Belinda- I agree the new fourm looks more modern! Great job keeping up with your workouts.

Debbie- How nice of you to do that for your Hubby's bday! My bday was yesterday. I don't normally come across people with late September bdays. lol

Cookie- No rain here. How are you feeling?

Hi Kristin, Amelia and Wendy! :)

Jessica

'Evening!
Belinda, I've been surprised by how tired I feel lately. Guess I don't react well to anesthesia. Either that or I'm so tired from years of insomnia, that I'm trying to catch up on sleep. Thanks for your kind words.
Amelia, getting your walks in is very impressive. Great job!
Kristin, hang in there, only a couple of more days before your dh comes home. Do you consider taking one of the days as a rest day?
Jessica, you sure keep churning out the workouts. Awesome. Happy birthday a little late. Sorry to not have known when your birthday comes.
Wendy, hope things calm down for you soon.
Deb, I'm sure your dh appreciated the family coming and your cooking and baking. My dh has a tremendous sweet tooth - there isn't much w/sugar he doesn't like. Actually I can't think of anything.
Did JS Walk this morning and lots of steps and stairs at work. Off to read the newspapers.
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie - that will do it!!! I am sorry about th insomnia. I went through a stretch of it myself a while ago. It's suck not getting enough Zzzzz……. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Jessica - good job on the DOM's and getting your workouts in.

Kirstin - wtg, on C&W today. Everyone I talk to today, is tired. Must be something in the air?

I also did 30 min yoga with Sara Ivanhoe.

Good night ladies.

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today, hopefully can make up for it tomorrow. I finished up all my work in the stores for the month so home tomorrow to input it in the computer & think about packing:rolleyes:

Belinda - I was wondering if you can go back & change anything in your thread:confused: (just saw how you can LOL). Great job with yoga!

Kristin - It must be hard when DH is away to run around with the boys.

Jessica - "Happy Birthday" (belated) :) I hope you had a great day!

Cookie - Just heard of a sleep study that says you can make up for lost sleep, previously they thought you couldn't.

Waves hi to Amelia & Wendy

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.