- About sunstone
- Where I Live
- Pennsylvania ,USA
- Where I work out most often
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- The workouts are engineered to work the entire body without boredom. They are so well planned and mixing and matching creates real challenges. I haven't tried the step ones yet, but they look fun so I may have to give in. And lastly, Cathe is very inspirational. She keeps you motivated without preaching.
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- Fit TV
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- Dog Showing -- I have 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
- Software Consultant
- My Success Story
- Although I have remained active all of my adult life, my blood pressure started to creep up when I turned 42. I lost my father to heart disease a year before that and his problems started the same way at about the same time. Since experts say that only 20% of your risk comes from genetics and 80% from life style, I decided I had to kick it up a notch. I continued to have a hovering borderline reading until I started my Cathe workouts. These really tested me and as of early this year, I am happy to say that my bp is now almost in the low range. I feel strong and I no longer suffer from weekend warrior pain when I do any of my hobbies!