- About mandy miller
- Where I Live
- Cataluna ,Spain
- Where I work out most often
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- I find her inspiring and challenging. I love the reps/sets and I also love her crew! She inspires me to want to workout and I actually look forward to doing her DVDs! At 36 I am fitter now than when I was 16!
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- Through Toyal Fitness DVDs / Collage Videos
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- I am new! About 2 months ago
- I am currently learning to play the piano! I love films and music and lifting weights!
- I am a mother to a nine month old baby girl Amelia!
- My Success Story
- Before I fell pregnant I weighed 78 kilos ( I am 5 foot 7) then I went up to 92 kilos. I now weigh 71 (I had a baby in January)
I started out lifting weights of around 2/3 kilos a barbell of 6 kilos. now my dumbells are 6/7 and my barrbell 12/14. Its amazing how quickly the body adapts!
I hated exercise with a passion, but now it is a part of my life and something I look forward to, yes there are days when I really donīt feel like it, but I remind myself of how I feel after and I get the job done!
I have just ordered the STS strength 40 DVD set and hope to lose those final few kilos very soon!
My Cathe DVDs :
- Butts & Guts
- Power Hour
- Body Max
- Slow & Heavy 3 Workout Set: Legs & Shoulders
- Slow & Heavy 3 Workout Set: Chest & Back
- Slow & Heavy 3 Workout Set: Triceps & Biceps
- STS Mesocycle 1
- STS Mesocycle 2
- STS Mesocycle 3
- Ab Circuits
Other Workout DVDs :
Karen Voight, Kathy SMith Turbo Jam, Kelley Coffey-Meyer, Gin Miller
|My Fitness Goals :||I have lost the baby weight, but was a bit overweight before I became pregnant and those kilos have gone too! I want to be fit and toned shred fat, get some lean muscle and a flat tummy! I have NEVER in my life had a flat tummy but if anything is going to help me it will be Butts and Gutts!|
|My Weight Goal :||141|
|My BMI Goal :||22|
|My Body Fat Goal :|
Goal Type to Display :