What to do...Advice needed

Mafy

Hi everyone

Im a woman, 29 years old, 153cm of height and I was a SKINNY FAT lol
Im lifting for 1 year and 2 months now. Im still learning the ways that work for me. I start doing STS and I love it...I was doing Strong lifts before but got bored and decided to go for STS.
I need some advice from people with more experience than me.
- What to do if I don't manage to lift heavier with proper form but I manage to perform the recommended reps with one weight? I.e. chest flyes I use 7.5kg dumbbells for the recommended reps but when I attempt to increase the weight for 8kg I dont manage to finish all the reps. What to do in these cases?
- How do you do with your diet? Since I started lifting I'm weighing 48kg (didn't lost or gain weight) I can see difference in my body but still not what im looking for. Im in need of following a kidney friendly diet but at same time I would like to have more definition. I would like to hear your opinion

Hi everyone

Im a woman, 29 years old, 153cm of height and I was a SKINNY FAT lol
Im lifting for 1 year and 2 months now. Im still learning the ways that work for me. I start doing STS and I love it...I was doing Strong lifts before but got bored and decided to go for STS.
I need some advice from people with more experience than me.
- What to do if I don't manage to lift heavier with proper form but I manage to perform the recommended reps with one weight? I.e. chest flyes I use 7.5kg dumbbells for the recommended reps but when I attempt to increase the weight for 8kg I dont manage to finish all the reps. What to do in these cases?
- How do you do with your diet? Since I started lifting I'm weighing 48kg (didn't lost or gain weight) I can see difference in my body but still not what im looking for. Im in need of following a kidney friendly diet but at same time I would like to have more definition. I would like to hear your opinion

I've done STS quite a few times, and from the years of reading about the program on these forums I'd say this...
- as far as the weight you use - if you are wanting to get stronger and you've mastered one weight it's probably best to go a little heavier even if you can't do all the reps. Just make sure you keep good form! Do as many as you can with good form, and over time you'll eventually build to hitting all the reps.
- regarding diet ... clean clean clean! I just finished STS doing the pyramid style rotation and mostly followed a Whole30 type eating plan. I workout at 4:30 a.m. and basically a typical day looks like this: egg yolk right when I get up, a few pieces of chicken breast and about a half sweet potato within an hour of finishing, breakfast of 2 eggs with mushrooms and spinach around 8, lunch and dinner are a palm+ size serving of protein and I fill the rest of my plate with veggies. I also include a healthy serving of fat with eat meal (olive oil, avocado, olives, small serving of nuts...). Had a lot of luck following that plan

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.