STS is the Best

Disc 5 is waiting for me, can not wait to sweat!!! Seeing changes in my body already!!! I am so fired up!!!
Could not believe the strength gains I made with sts, even at 64!! Hated meso 1; but the endurance was necessary, but wow, the gains made in 2 and 3 were nothing short of spectacular!! You will be amazed at what your body can do and look like at the end of meso 3 Enjoy the ride!!

Could not believe the strength gains I made with sts, even at 64!! Hated meso 1; but the endurance was necessary, but wow, the gains made in 2 and 3 were nothing short of spectacular!! You will be amazed at what your body can do and look like at the end of meso 3 Enjoy the ride!!
Meso 1 is tough especially with all the push ups!!

Those are tiring, and all of the long weight sets...light but LONG!! I'm not used to doing sets of 20+ but the endurance work comes in handy later with nearly 40 sets!

Starting Meso 3 this week. I'm not as strong as my 1RM testing would predict but I'm lifting heavier than ever before. I can't wait to go through some of these again!

Starting Meso 3 this week. I'm not as strong as my 1RM testing would predict but I'm lifting heavier than ever before. I can't wait to go through some of these again!
Awesome. Keep working at it. I am pushing to get to where you are.[emoji298] more power

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I certainly understand about the push-ups. You know the old saying no pain, no gain. Just keep plugging away!!! I did disc 7 last night with my husband ...on the last leg of the workout . .he was on his knees pushing out the last sets. The push ups are a foundation to getting you ready for whats to come. You know what they say no pain, no gain. More power [emoji123].

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Muller...welcome to the forums!!All those pushups are a BITE!!! I hated meso 1 because it was endurance and I always thought I was more of a fast twitch kinda guy,but It really helps with the rest of the heavier stuff because it involves a LOT of heavy reps. I saw a lot of change in my body shape in meso 1 but really had to up my 1RMs in meso 2 and 3. I don't know why but the long reps were hard with light weight for me but when the sets got shorter I had to readjust a bunch!! You will feel really good about yourself when you are done!!! Enjoy!!(sort of)

I hated meso 1 because it was endurance and I always thought I was more of a fast twitch kinda guy,but It really helps with the rest of the heavier stuff because it involves a LOT of heavy reps. I saw a lot of change in my body shape in meso 1 but really had to up my 1RMs in meso 2 and 3. I don't know why but the long reps were hard with light weight for me but when the sets got shorter I had to readjust a bunch!! You will feel really good about yourself when you are done!!! Enjoy!!(sort of

Could not agree more with highlighted above Tom:)

Looking forward to re-starting it again September:)

I did disc 7 last night with my husband ...on the last leg of the workout . .he was on his knees pushing out the last sets. The push ups are a foundation to getting you ready for whats to come. You know what they say no pain, no gain. More power
emoji123.png
It is funny you mentioned disc 7...I like the warm up a lot and play it to warm up from other program.
Please keep on updating us. Iam mentally preparing myself to re-start of September. One rep max to do.
Rotation done.

Gearing up for disc 10 tonight last week of Meso 1. My husband unfortunately has dropped out of the program. I am a true soldier, I love the burn and the challenge. I am steadfast on my way to winning. Disc 9 was so awesome, I especially loved the bonus workout.
Vanessa....it will be WORTH IT!!! Congrats on your tenacity and " going it alone" Once it's done you will be proud of yourself and amazed at the results!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.