Xtrain ordered!

gemini3222

I just ordered Xtrain and I'm so excited!!! I'm ready to get started with the 90 day program. But I'm just a little nervous because I'm a Cathe novice and I know she is a beast on this series. Are there any some what beginners out there who are having success with the program?

Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll do great!
Remember to not force your body to do anything it's not ready to do.
Check back in and let everyone know how you're doing!

Hi!
Please come back and tell us what you think, and how ur doing! I love hearing reviews even if i know what the wo r, its like it reguvenates me to do the wo even more!

It's here, it's here!!! I'm so excited!! I need to purchase a step with raisers and I'll be ready to start. I will keep you posted!

It's here, it's here!!! I'm so excited!! I need to purchase a step with raisers and I'll be ready to start. I will keep you posted!

You're going to love it! The Tabatacise is the most difficult, for me at least, but the GREAT news is you don't have to do all of them:) Use the premix menu for this one because you can pick what you want!

You're going to love it! The Tabatacise is the most difficult, for me at least, but the GREAT news is you don't have to do all of them:) Use the premix menu for this one because you can pick what you want!

That was the first video I took a look at and wow! I think I'm going to dread it but I think I will love it when it's all said and done. I'm so excited to get started. I have about 50 lbs to lose so I'm hoping to lose about 15-20 during the 90 day program.

Oh, so when will u b getting your step? I cant wait to hear what you think. And remember when u start the cardio, since u r new, pause it or just rest a few seconds and then get back at it, it will still get u in shape. Stick to the rotation because week five u may feel like u want more well by 6 week there is another new cardio u will get to do tabata then supercuts! So dont do supercuts or tabata yet! Wait til it comes up on the rotation so it keeps it more intresting and keeps it feeling new.

Last edited:
Oh, so when will u b getting your step? I cant wait to hear what you think. And remember when u start the cardio, since u r new, pause it or just rest a few seconds and then get back at it, it will still get u in shape. Stick to the rotation because week five u may feel like u want more well by 6 week there is another new cardio u will get to do tabata then supercuts! So dont do supercuts or tabata yet! Wait til it comes up on the rotation so it keeps it more intresting and keeps it feeling new.

I'm going to get the step this weekend in preparation for Monday. I was so happy to see it in the mail. I've viewed most of the dvds already and so far I am more than impressed with this series. I was thinking of adding some extra cardio in, but I think I'll stick the rotation for the first 90 days without deviation. I may have to change the leg day around; I work out in the morning before work so I'm not sure if I have 80 mins for that routine. I may swap it for Saturday.

Maybe like i did i planned it so leg day fell on a satursay or sunday. It is,80 min only thr first three weeks i think and it worked out, i started the rotation on a tues so that every sat legs fell right in there! Maybe that will help?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.