My workouts lately

JT

Cathlete
Being in Michigan, I've been continually shoveling my driveway daily for the past 10 days. Last night, I shoveled 4" and now at least 4" more. My driveway is steep and skinny so I need to do it.
Benefits are strong upperbody, cardio and legs. Plus outdoors.
Do you shovel?

I do actually enjoy the shoveling. Functional fitness!

Looks like I'm going to have the Nemo workout soon.

I've shoveled many times :mad:. I HATE winter. I HATE snow. Why am I still living in Canada? :(:D.

Hang tight Jen! It's almost over!

I HATE winter. I HATE snow. Why am I still living in Canada? :(:D.
YES!! I really struggle with winter. I live in southeast PA and complain about the cold. You are way tougher than me, Natasha! If I were any further north, I would probably go insane. :eek:

No shoveling for this old lady! Nuh uh! Hurt my back. :mad:

ITA with Natasha....hate winter...hate being cold. Watching the blizzard out my window right now....there is ShovelMax in my future for sure.

I strap on my HRM and absolutely count shoveling as a big ol' cardio and upper body workout.

I am jonesing for one of these things....

Wovel :: World's Safest Snow Shovel!

Back to my tea and Nook....I may hate winter but I LOVE snow days!

Hate winter, hate shovelling, hate snow. (Live in MI; have lived in PA where it was waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse. Husband wants to live in Colorado because he loves skiing. Lord help me). He likes snow, he like skiing, he shovels. Penance.

Love spring, love May, love greenery all around me. I am simply enduring right now. Roll on April, pleeeeeease!

Clare

Today I looked out my window to see a Ford F150 spin it's tires, struggling to make it uphill on the road across from my building complex. All those poor little cars did not stand a chance :(. And where I live, snow tires are a must or else you're pretty much screwed. Did the groundhog see his shadow? Spring can't come fast enough :mad:.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.