FEB 2013 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Feb 2013….This month’s rotation combines the XTRAIN SERIES, CROSS FIRE and TWO THE MAX This combination will burn fat, burn calories and tighten muscles in every way, shape and form. We will use an undulating approach again this month. Eat well, sleep well drink water and you are on your way !!!!!

WEEK ONE

Mon…Tabatacise

Tues….XTRAIN Chest Back and Shoulders

Wed….Hard Strikes

Thurs….Crossfire

Fri….Xtrain Bi’s and Tri’s

Sat….Cardio Leg Blast…PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS TWO

Sun….OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon…Too The Max

Tues….All Out Low Impact, plus Burn Sets Back

Wed….Burn Sets Chest and Triceps PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS ONE

Thurs…. Supercuts plus Burn Sets Biceps

Fri….LEGS

Sat….Ride (or cardio of choice) plus Burn Sets Shoulders

Sun….OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon…CrossFire PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS TWO

Tues….Tabatacise

Wed….All out Low Impact Hiit

Thurs…. XTRAIN Chest Back and Shoulders

Fri….Cardio Leg Blast

Sat…. Xtrain Bi’s and Tri’s…

Sun….OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon…Too The Max

Tues….Supercuts

Wed….Burn Sets Chest and Burn Sets Triceps and Burns Sets Shoulders

Thurs….Cross Fire… PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS TWO

Fri….Tabatacise 1 tru 3 plus Burn Sets Back and Burn Sets Biceps

Sat….XTRAIN Legs

Sun….Off

How do i put in my calander

Hi Cathe... Thanks for The AWESOME Rotation... Just what I was looking for adding in CossFire&To The Max :)
Wondering How i download into The workout calander not seeing it in rotations as of yet?? Thanks I would appreciate the help or anyone who can help me Thanks in advance!... Also Would it be o.k.. to sub in AfterBurn , cardio supersets or athletic training in place of any of the crossFires ect... Thanks!! ;)
Jen

Total incineration

OMG---This is a total incineration :rolleyes:
I am going to do this one definetely as I love Cross fire and To the max.

Thanks Cathe!

Oh my gosh, this looks like so much fun. I have really missed the CF and TTM workouts, so I think I will give this one a try. Thanks so much! This looks like it is going to be one of my favorites!!!!

Oh my i just was saying once i get finished with xtrain rotation ill do cathes next one if it is xtrain and adds ttm! U read my mind!

Yes, there is usually a body part included as a premix on all of the XTRAIN cardio workouts. We also have the entire XTRAIN Burn sets DVD. But its not the 100 rep challenges if that's what you were referring to.

Hi Jentrudel! It should be there in the workout manager. If it wasn't, it should be now. Also, yes you can sub in those workouts :)

Hi Cathe... Thanks for The AWESOME Rotation... Just what I was looking for adding in CossFire&To The Max :)
Wondering How i download into The workout calander not seeing it in rotations as of yet?? Thanks I would appreciate the help or anyone who can help me Thanks in advance!... Also Would it be o.k.. to sub in AfterBurn , cardio supersets or athletic training in place of any of the crossFires ect... Thanks!! ;)
Jen

Yes, there is usually a body part included as a premix on all of the XTRAIN cardio workouts. We also have the entire XTRAIN Burn sets DVD. But its not the 100 rep challenges if that's what you were referring to.

Thanks Cathe, I found them. Speaking of 100 rep challenges, how often do u recommend doing those

Thank You Cathe!!

Hi Jentrudel! It should be there in the workout manager. If it wasn't, it should be now. Also, yes you can sub in those workouts :)
Thanks For your Fast reply Cathe... I know how busy u are and appreciate all the love and support U give ALL OF US!! xo
P.S... On another Note I wanted to let you know I put in prayers requests for your Dad :) Just wanted you to know, as I told you I had my mom recently diagnoised with cancer VERY RARE and Now 3 yrs later cancer free! Praying and hoping for the best for your Dad, I know how very hard it is watching your parent go thru something so straining... and I did it and watched over her right after loosing my Son so I know how mentally fustrating and drainging it an be.... also prayers were sent for you and you being able to stay strong for your Dad and get YOU through this hard time as well {{{big big Heart Hugs}}}
All my best to you, Jen

Is Anyone up for this February 2013 - TTM+CF combined to X-TRAIN?

Hi Everyone,

I am now going to do this rotation and I so excited!

I completed my first ever STS first round and now it's time I fully explore the x-TRAIN! I am doubling this rotation i.e I will be doing 8 weeks instead of 4:p
After completing this rotation I will be doing The infamous Rock bottom rotation AKA "Diamond cut bottom rotation" ---Wish me good luck cause I will be putting myself into a lot of trouble :-//:D

Now who had completed this rotation , is currently in it and willing to share comments, feedback etc---

Please report on here or Pm me should you wish to.

Kind Regards,:):):)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.