Cathe TV is back..what would u like to see?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All, we're getting ready to fire up CATHE TV again. What are some health & fitness topics, fitness activities and/or special interests you'd like me to address?

Cathe.,

I would love to see some meaningful everyday tips on health wellness and fitness guidence regarding the menopausal women and what normal changes in our bodies should be expected. I never see any info pertaining to the changes in strength and stamina as would likely be experienced in a workout. Ie ...what's normal?

Thanks for any consideration

Vicky

Cathe.,

I would love to see some meaningful everyday tips on health wellness and fitness guidence regarding the menopausal women and what normal changes in our bodies should be expected. I never see any info pertaining to the changes in strength and stamina as would likely be experienced in a workout. Ie ...what's normal?

Thanks for any consideration

Vicky

This is a good idea: addressing the concerns of "women of a certain age" that is, women in their 20's, 30's, 40's, etc....and Cathe discussing with a doctor the
distinct particular aspects of women of a certain age with a doctor.

Also, how about how to set up a workout area and how to compile your own workout stuff, either how to do it on a budget, on the cheap, or how to compile it on a medium budget, or how to go whole hog ???

What about going to different Cathlete's workout spaces....just for fun-- to see what they do and how they do it in terms of working out with Cathe's dvds?

How about going to a Ryka shoe factory or Feel Fit Wear to see how their products are developed from drawing board to showroom and all the different aspects of exercise that they take into consideration to bring their product to fruition?

How about interviewing Cathletes from other countries??? Woo hoo...that would be fun!! Cathletes from UK, France, Germany or wherever else they are???

What about Cathe going to a high school and teaching a class there to high school athletes to see how they do with the workout of a 48 year old woman...I doubt my 14 year could keep up with me easily! (I am 48) And then talking with them to see what they thought of the workout and exercise in general?

What about how to get started as a fitness instructor and all the steps it would involve?

What about how to start an exercise group at work or church?

What about how to start exercising again after being injured or how to just take time off when injured? ( mental, emotional, physical aspects)

Last edited:
I agree with this as well, also was thinking what you and a Doctor who may like the natural approach to most issues think about hormones replacements.. i want to know more about bioidenticle hormones, I tried to talk to my Doctor who im changing soon about when the time comes what he thinks. he said if i wont do the synthetic ones no use to try bio identicles.. but that was it no elaboration on why.. I am just wanting to learn more on how to keep and be active and control things like headaches and hot flashes..

I read Susan Summers book and i was just confused still.. She seems right on on alot of stuff, but the things she was taking is way to expensive for an average person..
so addressing these issues can take alot of time too, but it would be so interesting..

Digestive issues, and how we metabolize different foods.. i mean there is so much i wnat to know.. i love to learn.

I'd like to see a few more 100 rep challenges featuring Cathe's fitness class regulars, cast members, behind the scenes employees, or just Cathe herself.
Who volunteers for the 100 rep push up challenge?

Yaaah!

First off, Yaaah on Cathe TV coming back!

My first thought was also the 100 Rep Challenge. I love the "burn" from the endurance! I've been adding 2 of the challenges each week to my regular routine. I'd love to see some new ideas/challenges! Thanks for asking! :)

First off, Yaaah on Cathe TV coming back!

My first thought was also the 100 Rep Challenge. I love the "burn" from the endurance! I've been adding 2 of the challenges each week to my regular routine. I'd love to see some new ideas/challenges! Thanks for asking! :)

I agree 100 reps challenges with form pointers. Leg squats is one good example.

I am new Cathlete and have never heard of Cathe TV.

Could anyone clue me in!

Edit: If I would have just read the description on the main forum first...haha!

Last edited:
I'd love to see all these ideas!

And: quick recipes, menus, or healthy eating tips while dining out & traveling.

Or: crew profiles. I see you and the crew every day in my house, but know so little about you all, lol!

And: bloopers & out takes. I'm sure some really funny things go on while filming!

Rear Delts

I think during the rear delts bonus weight work in Xtrain Legs Cathe mentions other body parts taking over if our weight is too heavy. I'm having a harder and harder time feeling like I'm really isolating the right area (which I may be doing, I just can't tell).

Maybe some additonal pointers using another demonstrator, as in the 100 rep challenges, with Cathe pointing out where in particular you should and should not feel it working?

Lower back

HI Cathe: I would love to see a Cathe TV on exercises to avoid if you suffer from lower back pain. Or how to modify them to avoid pain and stiffness...

Is Cathe TV coming back?

I just realized that it's been over a year since Cathe posted that this would be coming back. Has this been replaced with Cathe Live? It seems as though it's a different concept as TV was more about tutorials.

Cathe TV and Cathe Live

The concept has just been expanded. Tutorials and shows on Fitness and Nutrition will start be part of Cathe TV. Cathe Live will just be the main driving force of Cathe TV since this what we do best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.