Tabatacise!!! WOW!

jengollf

Cathlete
This is the workout I looked forward to in Xtrain more than any other--I finally did it today (I am following the 90 rotation, but just couldn't wait 4 weeks to finally try it). INCREDIBLE workout! I love tabatas and Hiits in general. For some reason, after doing Insanity, Amy Dixon's Breathless Body workouts, PeakFit/Peak Challenge and even Cathe's Hiit, CF and TTM, I didn't expect this workout to be as tough as it was. I did premix 5--all 5 tabatas and Core #1. By tabata 5 I was ready to be done! I love it when a workout pushes me that hard! Amazing!

I've done all of the Xrtrain workouts now except Supercuts (tomorrow!) and I ADORE these workouts! I think they are the best workouts ever!

I'm following the 30 day undulating/ride rotation and don't want to wait till 3rd week to try Tabatacise either, so will probably sub it this week for AO HiiT.

BTW, Super Cuts is just as amazing. It is my favorite of this series (so far)!

Lisa

This one is turning out to be one of my favorite cardio workouts of all time, because of the no-fuss direct approach of tabata. LOVE the music and the fast pace and you can make this one as hard as you want. Omg I adore this workout and I've been adding in my Jumpsport Rebounder when I do all the segments. Pure Joy!

Hey Dirtdiva - I too have a jumpsport rebounder - LOVE it! My last round of STS - I would hop on the rebounder in between sets for meso III. I haven't done Tabatcise yet - how/when do you incorporate your rebounder?

Hey Dirtdiva - I too have a jumpsport rebounder - LOVE it! My last round of STS - I would hop on the rebounder in between sets for meso III. I haven't done Tabatcise yet - how/when do you incorporate your rebounder?

This is EXACTLY why I bought the Jumpsport! I got it to jump inbetween the rest periods, I also use it with Slow and Heavy and if I've over done my week in Hiit, I'll do tuck jumps on it and its so much fun. I use a Polar heart rate monitor and my heart rate is just as high, if not higher on the Jumpsport, so its a win-win.

I'm following the 90 day X-Train rotation. I just did Tabata 1-5 with the Core #1 add-on. I feel so incredibly accomplished right now. What a tough and effective workout!

Thank you, Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.