DVSs to download

Viola1625

Cathlete
Hi. I am wondering if you can import a cathe DVD into the workout blender? I like the idea of the downloads, but it would be nice to have the back up DVD as well.

The downloads can be backed up to DVD just like you can back up any data file, however we do not support (and the license terms do not permit) re-encoding the video to create a DVD playable in any DVD player. Hope that helps!

The downloads can be backed up to DVD just like you can back up any data file, however we do not support (and the license terms do not permit) re-encoding the video to create a DVD playable in any DVD player. Hope that helps!

Thank you! Backing up is my main concern with the downloads, so good to know!

Hi i know this may sound stupid but i have ask in another area and i dont think anyone knew.
I downloaded for the first time a wo it was plyo legs.. I really do not have the space in my computer room to do the wo here, so I wanted to put it on a dvd to do in my family room, so what i am reading here is i can not put my wo to a disk? So how am i supose to use it? I do not have an ipad or ipod and it wouldnt be big enough anyway then. I feel as if i wasted my money. I tried to by a cable to go from one room to the other but it was 144 dollars! wow that is really to much !! So then i was hoping to put it on dvd and it did not work.. Is there anything i can do?
What if my computer crashes how will i get my download.. this is why i was afraid to buy downloads. I understand copy righit and all but youd think you can get it somehow to allow us to burn it at lest once to a disk! Am i making sense? I know i dont know alot about computers in the first place. I even went to best buy and asked they said i had to get a converter i downloaded one and it still didnt work.

Renee- thinking outside the box...why don't you check to see if you can get a longer cord for your computer monitor. I'm assuming you have a desktop vs. laptop. If you have a longer cord for the monitor then you can move that closer to your other room right? Just enough so you can see it. Not ideal but if there is such a thing as a longer monitor cord then at least you can see the screen. And if you have a little table you can put the monitor on that while working out vs being on the floor and then put it back on your desk when you are done. Just a thought ! Chris

Sorry! I missed this! I am clueless with computers, but my husband helps me. He runs back ups through time machine (we use Mac) on to this external device). As far as getting the workouts to your TV. I import them to i tunes (while in iTunes, under File, select "add to library" and select the WO from the downloads) . I'm wondering if you could transfer the file to an iPod, and hook that to your TV??? They sell cables to play iPod through TV .

Thanks guys.. But yes i ttried tthe cord it was 144.00 dollars!
But my son figured it out for me! He figured out a way to do a dvd! Yah! Thanks so much for the ideas

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.