Cardio Leg blast

Wow! I just got done with the cardio leg blast. I loved it. I did have to skip a few moves due to knee issues, but still could do most of the workout. I am soaked.:eek:

I did this one for the first time yesterday and I loved it, too! I'm not quie sure howmtomdescribe it other than to say my butt was "buzzing" when I got done. I though I was in for some serious derrière DOMS. I have some, but it's greater in my quads and inner thighs.

I loved the frog jumps with the band into plié jacks...fun!

I did this one too as part of the 90 day rotation and was really surprised at how well I did. I really like this workout, nothing was repeated and I felt so accomplished after.

Job well done Cathe :)

I ejoyed this too! Lower body is my least favourite part to workout ad I got through it just fine. The time went very fast and I was done before I realized it. :)

I did this for the first time last night and LOVED the fact they don't repeat the exercises, I was worried half way through I wouldn't make it, but I pushed myself. I had to crawl around the floor afterwards wondering how I was going to make it up the stairs.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this workout! SO much variety and NO dread factor. Cathe knows how to sneak broccoli into our ice cream. Ha. BTW, what a GREAT reminder about maintaining your posture when you put your weights away. I laughed when she showed us what NOT to do because that's exactly what I did! So I got my weights back out and put them away correctly. ☺

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this workout! SO much variety and NO dread factor. Cathe knows how to sneak broccoli into our ice cream. Ha. BTW, what a GREAT reminder about maintaining your posture when you put your weights away. I laughed when she showed us what NOT to do because that's exactly what I did! So I got my weights back out and put them away correctly. ☺

I had to giggle because i think you are spot on! Broccoli in are ice cream! Lol wow that is true. My weak link is legs i HATE working my legs but i tell ya, this is my fav wo so far this and hardstrikes. It was amazing how plyo really works. And it is freakin fun.

This is a serious booty kicking workout. Loved it and didn't mind the length at all. Suffered some major DOMS afterward but then again I wouldn't know what to complain about since pretty much my entire body hurts from this first week of Xtrain. Thanks Cathy!

This was my first Xtrain workout, and I have to agree with all posters.

Did this for the frist time today and astonished myself that I got through the whole thing with style, matching Cathe and crew with every rep and mostly the same weights, survived and am looking forward to doing it again. The tiredness factor crept in early, around round #3! But it didn't matter, because I was able to push past it and completed everything with lots of energy. Legs are so strong, it is amazing how much energy and force and strength they can produce.

Bloody fabulous workout, as we say in the UK!

Clare

I love this workout too. The perfect combination of cardio and strength. Though, I just have to say, I have never heard anyone utter the phrase "Ignore the beat." so many times. I wouldn't be able to keep good form if I didn't do this. I guess Cathe is looking out for the well being of the overzealous Cathletes. If you can do most of these exercises to the beat you must be superhuman. :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.