XTrain workout cards - SNM

janegrace

I know you said that you would work on the workout cards but I'm wondering if they will be ready for my Monday's workout or should I make one of my own?

Cheers,
Jane

oh this would be wonderful

I'm planning on starting on Sunday (I shifted it forward one day to accommodate Saturday being my day off) and was wondering the same thing. ;)

I'm so excited to get started. Eeek!

I'm probably going to start typing up one for the first few week's workouts today and I can post them here if I can figure out how to do that (and if it's okay with SNM/Cathe).

Lisa that would be great! We still need to calculate the proper weights. I better start looking at what those workouts require, 70%, 60% ....

Jane

XTrain Excel workout logs

Hi everyone,

I was able to type up the 7 discs that use weights. The other 3 are cardio-based and I'm not going to use logs for them. They are in Excel format because another generous Cathlete, I can't remember who (so sorry) originally started typing up all the workout logs in Excel and I just add to it with the new workouts. So they aren't as pretty as I'd like them to be but they work great and allow me to make notes on several workouts per page so I can see progress (or plateaus or possibly illnesses if I can't lift as much as normal), which is a little different from single-use workout cards like the STS ones. At the very least I'm saving trees, right?! LOL!

Cathe XTrain Workout Logs

I copied the exercises and Cathe's weights (& reps where specified) from the XTrain Users Guide and saw that one of the exercises says "Row and Arrow" twice and since I haven't done any of these DVDs yet I'm not sure if this is indeed a new exercise or if it's a type and should read "Bow and Arrow". ;)

Hope this helps everyone get off to a great XTrain start. Choo choo... all aboard!

Thank you so much for the Excel worksheets, however I can't seem to open the file, it shows a type of zip file?

Cathe XTrain Workout Log on DropBox

Hmmmm... I'm not sure why this is happening as I did not zip the file. The file I uploaded was an .xlsx file (the most recent version of Excel).

I have uploaded it to DropBox. Hopefully it will work from here.

Cathe XTrain Workout Logs on DropBox

Thanks Lisa!!

THESE ARE AWESOME!!! Thanks soooooooo soooooooooo Much for sharing and putting your time into this!! YOU ROCK!! :rolleyes: :cool:
Jen ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thank You So Much!!!!
You saved me a lot of time! I'm not particularly skilled at making these sheets.

I'm bumping this up because many people seem to want the cards. While not the official SNM cards, this file will help you record your weights for the XTrain exercises and make notes which I have found invaluable during my 90-Day XTrain experience so far.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.