oatmeal tapioca pudding

pjdavis

Cathlete
Here's a twist on oatmeal that combines your protein serving...for those of us that can't swallow one more bite of oatmeal!

1 pack instant oatmeal, plain or flavored
2/3 C water
1/3 C egg whites

Microwave for 1 min. I add a touch of half and half before serving. It's a great breakfast!

Tapioca Starch | Tapioca Pearls | Gluten-Free Flour

Tapioca and its derivatives are used in a variety of food applications. Tapioca starches are widely used in baking applications, frozen foods, dry mixes, soups, sauces, gravies, snacks, instant foods, noodles and meat and fish dishes. Tapioca starch does not require high heat to thicken quickly and produces sheen, which is an attractive attribute for fruit pie filings. Tapioca starch is quite versatile and can also be used in a variety of baked goods and extruded snacks.

----------------
Gluten-Free Flour

Tapioca and its derivatives are used in a variety of food applications. Tapioca starches are widely used in baking applications, frozen foods, dry mixes, soups, sauces, gravies, snacks, instant foods, noodles and meat and fish dishes. Tapioca starch does not require high heat to thicken quickly and produces sheen, which is an attractive attribute for fruit pie filings. Tapioca starch is quite versatile and can also be used in a variety of baked goods and extruded snacks.

----------------
Gluten-Free Flour

Ok - and? are you a real member? 2 posts and one of them is nonsense... :rolleyes:

If you are legit, my apologies, I am very tired of spam in my other accounts and their malicious links.

Last edited:
Here's a twist on oatmeal that combines your protein serving...for those of us that can't swallow one more bite of oatmeal!

1 pack instant oatmeal, plain or flavored
2/3 C water
1/3 C egg whites

Microwave for 1 min. I add a touch of half and half before serving. It's a great breakfast!

This looks great to boost my protein up for the day and keep my oatmeal, too :) Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.