turbo Barre

Hi Emvolkin,
I think it is the STS push pull tower. Cathe also uses this in her lower body blast WO. It has many uses and can sub for a true barre.

emvolkin said:
What is a turbo barre/turbo tower? I didn't see it on Cathe.com
Eva

Turbo Barre is the name of her new workout coming out and the Turbo Tower is the piece of equipment they designed which can be used as a weight rack over your bench or stand behind it and use it as a barre. Go to the "Shop Cathe" tab to see the Turbo Tower. It's a great piece!

Eva!

Here is a pic of the Turbo Tower and they are running a special on it this month!

Featured Accessory

Use Coupon Code SAVE15: This month you can save 15% off any of our Fitness by Cathe Accessories like Cathe's Turbo Tower which improves your ability to do pull ups, bench presses and stretching, but hurry this special is for a limited time only. Use coupon code "SAVE15" when prompted and save 15% off the regular price... Learn More

Attachments

• TurboTower.jpg
    TurboTower.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 13
I actually have this piece of equipment, but I thought it was called a push/pull tower. I use it in her STS strength. It will be interesting to see a low impact cardio workout using this.
Eva

Eva!

I actually have this piece of equipment, but I thought it was called a push/pull tower. I use it in her STS strength. It will be interesting to see a low impact cardio workout using this.
Eva

I've heard it called both...I can't wait to see what she comes up with too. I love my Tower!

Can you break it down & store it? I cannot keep it in my living room- and I have most of my fitness equipment stashed behind furniture around my living room, my ball is in the laundry room, wondering how I would hide & move this

Well, maybe you can use it in your laundry room to hang clothes on as they come out of the dryer??? Just so it doesn't STAY in the laundry room! :D

Can you break it down & store it? I cannot keep it in my living room- and I have most of my fitness equipment stashed behind furniture around my living room, my ball is in the laundry room, wondering how I would hide & move this

Yes, I keep mine broken down in 2 pieces and stored against a wall when not in use. It doesn't get totally flat but could probably be stored under a bed, for example. You just take some pins out and it comes right apart.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.