The Agenda is posted!

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

We meant to put this thread up last night and got sidetracked -- so sorry! Some of you have already discovered this via ace detective work ;), but for those of you who haven't, we have posted the official 2009 Road Trip Agenda on the Road Trip webpage in three downloadable formats (MS Word doc, .RTF, and .PDF file that will open with Adobe Reader -- Pick the one you like!)

Look here to find it on the right-hand column, along with all of the other downloadable RT documents: http://www.thecathenation.com/road-trip.html

We'll also give you a copy of the Agenda at the Meet & Greet, just so that we're sure everybody has one to carry around all weekend.

Enjoy! :D

OMG !!!!!!!! Loving that extra yoga type class. Can't wait to see what else is in store for us.

Suzette

Hi everyone!

We meant to put this thread up last night and got sidetracked -- so sorry! Some of you have already discovered this via ace detective work ;), but for those of you who haven't, we have posted the official 2009 Road Trip Agenda on the Road Trip webpage in three downloadable formats (MS Word doc, .RTF, and .PDF file that will open with Adobe Reader -- Pick the one you like!)

Look here to find it on the right-hand column, along with all of the other downloadable RT documents: http://www.thecathenation.com/road-trip.html

We'll also give you a copy of the Agenda at the Meet & Greet, just so that we're sure everybody has one to carry around all weekend.

Enjoy! :D

By "ace detective work" do you really mean, obsessive refreshing of the RT website? Then yes, I am guilty as charged ;)

Hi Trip Coordinators,

Question: Can you get more specific with the type of classes we will be having. I see the "bootcamp" class...but I don't know what the others are. I don't mean to be a pest, just want to mentally prepared. THANKS!

Cathy

Cathy!

Hi Trip Coordinators,

Question: Can you get more specific with the type of classes we will be having. I see the "bootcamp" class...but I don't know what the others are. I don't mean to be a pest, just want to mentally prepared. THANKS!

Cathy

Hi Cathy!

Someone else asked that question yesterday, and here's what we posted. :D

We'll tell you on Friday afternoon what your weekend schedule of Cathe classes will be. Nothing super sneaky's going on here -- Cathe's just still thinking through what she wants to teach and also how to sequence your classes in a way that creates the best time-saver arrangement for accommodating the equipment set-up from class to class.

Sorry we can't be more specific just yet. Rest assured, though -- everything will be familiar to you. This isn't going to be a situation where Cathe tries out brand-new and un-"crowd-tested" moves -- for our weekend, she is ALL about having everyone be comfortable (well, comfortably or maybe a WEE bit uncomfortably ;) challenged!) by the workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.