Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

New Profile Posts

1. healing11
    healing11
    Crossfire Circuit Blast after work, now I can't fall asleep. LOL!!
    1. poohpeggy and ~Elsie like this.
    2. ~Elsie
      ~Elsie
      Oh. Rub some magnesium lotion/gel on the bottoms of your feet and on the inner side of your knees after your workout to help. : )
      Mar 22, 2017 at 7:08 PM
    3. healing11
      healing11
      Im reading your post late. That's interesting I've never heard of magnesium lotion before. Do you recommend a particular brand and where can I find it?
      Mar 25, 2017 at 11:47 AM
  2. healing11
    healing11
    Revisited Xtrain super cuts today.
    1. ~Elsie, Nanbo and poohpeggy like this.
    2. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      Super cuts is one of my go to!
      Mar 23, 2017 at 2:19 PM
  3. healing11
    healing11
    Every cathe workout i think this is the only dvd i need. CrossFire today- so much variety. Love that work out.
    1. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      High Five!! That's a toughie!!
      Mar 21, 2017 at 11:39 AM
  4. snowlover
    snowlover
    still enjoying lots of snow in Maine
    1. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      I'm envious. We hardly had any snow again this year in Western Michigan. Enjoy! Enjoy!!
      Mar 19, 2017 at 4:51 PM
  5. CDPotier
    CDPotier
    45 minutes of MMA boxing with two pound weighted gloves, and then my arms from high reps.
    1. ~Elsie, poohpeggy and Nanbo like this.
  6. Jane Power-Grimm
    Jane Power-Grimm
    Last night was S&S Ramped Up Upper Body. Holy Camoly! Does anyone else have to hit pause after those push-ups?!
    1. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      I can not do the abs so "high five" to you!!
      Mar 7, 2017
      Jane Power-Grimm likes this.
  7. healing11
    healing11
    High Step Training. I've had this for at least 2 years and this was the first time I did it. My goodness what a tough workout.
    1. nckfitheart2009
      nckfitheart2009
      It's a tough cookie for sure. High step challenge is even tougher. congratulations
      Mar 6, 2017
      healing11 likes this.
    2. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      The step ups on 6 risers just kill me. The cardio gets me also. Its a top 10 of my hardest workouts. EDIT : 3/16/2017, I pulled HSTA and noticed it was 5 risers. I confused it with ME which has 6 risers.
      Mar 7, 2017
      healing11 likes this.
  8. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    CIA 2601 Gay Gasper Step 20m/25m Treadmill +abs+str Then Pilates w Denise Austin 40m
  9. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Lift weights to lose weight Kathy Smith upper body 20m +Ballet 2 (Treadmill 60m) Pilates for Lower Body Kathy Smith 33m
  10. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Treadmill 55m 20@2.0 & 35@ 3.7
    1. ~Elsie and poohpeggy like this.
  11. Ana A viles
    Ana A viles
    Big fan of Cathe and original crew ,great workout love cathes sense of humer
    1. ~Elsie and poohpeggy like this.
    2. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      I agree! Cathes giggle in PLB floor is the best!
      Mar 1, 2017
  12. Ana A viles
    Ana A viles
    Hi, I love your intermediate workouts because I older now and get joint pain,
    1. poohpeggy likes this.
    2. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      I am very thankful for Ice and Body Blast and actually a lot of her workouts. So many can be modified.
      Mar 1, 2017
  13. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    I spent 30 min looking for the DVD remote that my mother "put away". by the time I found it, no time 4 weightwork. Treadmill 30 min @ 4.0
    2. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      Awwwww, sorry. How frustrating.
      Mar 1, 2017
  14. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Peak 10 Chris Imbo Complete Upper Body 40m then Treadmill 45m @4.0 &walk in place 15m Stott Flex-band Pilates Lvl 1 Moira Stott-Merrithew
    1. ~Elsie likes this.
    2. Lucia A
      Lucia A
      Chris does one set of 10 then a 2nd set of 15reps. I just did 3×12. It was good for s.th. different!
      Feb 24, 2017
  15. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Legs of Steel 2 w Leisa Hart 47m then Crunch Pick your Spot Pilates Ellen Barrett 30m then MTV Yoga Kristi McGhee 50m
    2. poohpeggy
      poohpeggy
      I used to do MTV Yoga. I love Kristi McGhee. I'll have to see if I still have it.
      Feb 26, 2017
  16. CDPotier
    CDPotier
    yesterday kickboxing with two pound weighted gloves, arms
  17. CDPotier
    CDPotier
    lower body today
    1. Lucia A and Nanbo like this.
  18. Wicca
    Wicca
    Anyone know exactly what one does to use biodentical hormones in a bio equivalent manner . Like what when in a month
    1. Nanbo
      Nanbo
      I don't have an answer for you but I think it would be wise to speak to a professional...hormones are tricky things!
      Feb 22, 2017
      ~Elsie likes this.
  19. Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Crunch Joy of Yoga 35m
    1. ~Elsie likes this.
  20. morgs
    morgs
    Back again after a while. Feels great to connect again with fellow 'Cathletes'.
    1. ~Elsie and Nanbo like this.